fallout 3 on PC

dawnprawfet

Ok this is more of a question than anything, I have fallout 3 on the 360 and gameplay only goes so far its starting to get to that point where im like "eh..." and when i get all the achivements im gonna sell the game so to the point ,should i invest in fallout 3 on PC?

Ok this is more of a question than anything, I have fallout 3 on the 360 and gameplay only goes so far its starting to get to that point where im like "eh..." and when i get all the achivements im gonna sell the game so to the point ,should i invest in fallout 3 on PC?

Why not? Even though Fallout 3 on its own was pretty good, the mods do help provide a breath of fresh air to the game.

If you have to ask, are you sure your computer is powerful enough?

yes i know it will be fine its only two months old and the only thing i have used it for is web browsing.

Actually it's not about age it's the specs that matter. I once bought a new computer (It was advertised as a gaming system) & I ended up having to upgrade it with a graphics card that was about 3-4 years old.

It has to have a good graphics card e.g nvidia 9500GT (mine) and 2GB worth of Ram on it.

Well 2GB is getting to be the default standard with cpus i think these days so it should be ok.

Also check if you can find a bargain copy of the Game. PC games tend to be twice as cheap conpared to thier Console counterparts....well where I live it is. I tend to go instore and order games instread of buying online.... never give out financial info online I was taught in school, and I stick by it. Just advice tho.