Construction Set Extender

mysticcro

Alright i got this Construction Set Extender and it really helped, but there is one problem with it..and that is that when i go to script i have to save my mod, shut it down and open normal CS and script with it..since when i open scripting box at this one..it CRASHES the whole CS and thats it..yes..crashes it all..

I mean it is rather annoying i cant script on it but have to go to normal one to script any solution to this?

Mysticcro... Have you any AntiAliasing Injector, or any other FX injector that adds a d3d9.dll to the mail Oblivion folder?

If this is the case, try moving the d3d9.dll out of the Main folder (I put it on my Data folder) and let's see if this solves the issue.

Remember to put back the dll again on the Main folder to play the game or the Injector or FX mod you have will not work.

Cheers!

No it did not, i searched folder multiple times problem is, i have no d3d9.dll in my Oblivion folder.

And i am not much experts with these DLL's but i cant find it, or see it anywhere in oblivion folder

Do you have Microsoft's .NET 4.0 installed (you can use the Add/Remove Programs listing to tell ... if it's installed it will be listed there)? Note as per shadeMe's post #5 that even if you have .NET 4.5 installed you still need 4.0 as well (and this is a completely separate issue from the one with d3d9.dll).

Mysticcro, you don't have a d3d9.dll on your Oblivion folder because you're not using a AA Injector, and it's ok, don't worry, I asked because having a d3d9.dll in the Oblivion folder always makes CSE crash when trying to work with scripts.

Your crashes come form another source then.

Cheers!

Do you have Microsoft's .NET 4.0 installed (you can use the Add/Remove Programs listing to tell ... if it's installed it will be listed there)? Note as per shadeMe's post #5 that even if you have .NET 4.5 installed you still need 4.0 as well (and this is a completely separate issue from the one with d3d9.dll).

Oh how could i have missed such a thing, no after you told me i checked and did not find it, il try to install that and see what happens and report back, thanks!

Ok so i downloaded and went to install upon attempt of installation i got this "Details

Same or higher version of .NET Framework 4 has already been installed on this computer.
However it is not on my list but it seems i have it installed..odd?