Construction Set Extender

mysticcro

A newer version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable has been detected on the machine.

Is that it..if so seems i have even that..or are you speaking of something else, perhaps you could direct me to a link or something..

Are you running Win 7/8? I'm thinking that .NET 4.5 (which is specific to Win 7 or higher) thinks that it is superior to .NET 4.0 (which is compatible with WinXP or greater) but in fact it doesn't include some of what CSE requires (per what shadeMe says in that linked post #5).

My suggestion is uninstall .NET 4.5, install .NET 4.0 and then re-install .NET 4.5 (which should leave the bit of .NET 4.0 that CSE requires ... that's my theory, but I'd be counting on you to prove/disprove it as I don't have Win 7/8).

The framework is stand alone. A new framework version doesn't include previous one. If a program requires the framework 4 you need the version 4. If you install the version 4.5 it doesn't work. mysticcro....i wrote in the my previous post.....check at the top of the cse readme file. The needed file are there with the download links.