Body mod!

Fnorkus

I'm requesting a body-mod that's the opposite to all those idiotic nude mods and all.

On behalf of everyone anything like me I say:

Make them fat!!!

cannot be changed without having to re-make every animation.

not at all ! you must change the skeleton, the anim are unrelated, I want mean the animation file do not have their own rigging.

Not exactly. While it is true that the animation files have their own rigging, it is also true that all the bones contained within that animation file have specific coordinates. This can most easily be witnessed by some of the idle mods out there that make use of the spriggan stretch and other creature idles which are changed and applied to humans. In nearly every case these animations cause a noticable deformation in the length of limbs.

For those more adventurous, this deformation can also be observed when moving an animation from one creature to fill a spot on another creature... For instance, the swimming animation. Way back when I did my shepherd's ring mod, I spent a bit of time trying to utilize existing swim animations to allow the sheep to swim (since they can't normally). Although there were some differences in the number of bones, most quadruped creatures use most of the same basic bones. What happened is that when the animation was applied to the sheep, the general proportions of all the bones were changed to match the proportions of the creature the swimming animation came from, not the proportions of the normal sheep. This meant that when using the rat swimming animation, the sheep's legs became very short, and their tail became elongated. When using the horse swimming animation, their legs became very long. Even with something like the dog swimming animations, there was noticeable distortion even though they might look similar.

yeah but again I don't think that you must re-make every animation.............example, horse animation do not fit with the sheep one, because the bone position was inserted for the horse skeleton (horse have long leg = Beth have inserted a keyframe for long leg, sheep have short leg)

so if you make a fat body ( I want mean something normal, not a ogre) everything should fit well IMO

Missing the point completely. The same reason why one animation makes legs longer than the other is the same reason why the player's neck and arms get stretched by that spriggan animation, which is the same exact reason why any skeleton which featured broader shoulders/hips would accomplish nothing. What matters is not the skeleton, but the locations of bones in animations. For the most part, the placement and proportions of the bones in the skeleton are really only used when there is no animation being used. And one would need to have those broader shoulders/hips in order to allow for increasing the thickness of arms, chest, and legs. So, yes, you would need to redo every animation (since even partial animations have placements for hip and shoulder nodes).

Irregardless, this request was framed as being more of a joke than any real invested interest in having this in their game, so even if it didn't require re-working all the animations, it probably wouldn't be done beyond just a kind of "fat suit" with a larger gut.

Yay off topic! Me lieks! While ON topic, screw the mod itself, I just wanted to show I'm not a pervert :P XD

Whatever gets you off... Not like we had an opinion one way or another.

But, before making such requests, do keep in mind that it takes a fair deal of time to read, think about, and respond to them. It also takes a good deal of time for people to do any of the work associated with any request. So regardless what you hoped to prove here, you really only accomplished wasting the time of others. Please keep this in mind next time you decide to make a request since people will probably be less willing to help you as you obviously seem to think it a joke.

show the stats, because this is absolutely untrue!

For dez --> Stats

It isn't 75% thankfully, but it is well over 50% of adults in the US that are considered overweight or obese.

Yeah, that. Lol srry Dez I was overexaggerating when I threw in an extra 25%

To be honest, I don't understand why anyone would want all fat people in oblivion. Which leads me to believe that the person who started this topic, has nothing better to do than create joke requests.

Seriously, it isn't funny, so don't pull nonsense like faking a request to waste peoples' time.