CBBE really glossy/transparent skin

toomuchnitro

I'm was using CBBE body mod vanilla never nude and it was working fine, but then I tried to swap to Curvy Underwarer v2 (I installed the underwear textures) and now my body is showing up like this. I've tried swapping back but it still leaves me with this glossy/oily texture with no shadows that changes colors all together in certain lighting. I also tried using body slide but that did nothing but change sizes. Ideally I would like it to match the face of my character, or at least be real looking. I tried to attach a picture but it was to big and I don't think I can insert it so here's a link to what it looks like. Thanks

http://imgur.com/leXkiFt

Uninstall CBBE, go to your textures/actors/character/female folder and delete anything there that mentions 'femalebody', then reinstall CBBE. See if that fixes it.

If there's nothing there after unisntalling CBBE, then check in-game to see if the vanilla/default body looks like that too. If so, then it's an issue with either your .inis (go to Docs/My Games/Skyrim and delete the Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini, then use the Steam/default launcher to regenerate them), or with a lighting mod you have.

If I might say besides what Jeir already mentioned, I sometimes experience that issue when I run out of memory and it gets fixed after a game restart. Your system might not cope with the high quality versions, you might want to try using a lower rez version and see if that helps.