DLC items

mutle

hi thare.

for some unknown reason, my FO3 doesn't like DLCs.... i mean after i installed anchorage, i got to the outcasts(no radios signal by the way...) my game freezed....

the pitt dlc does almost the same, but there is no talk, items missing(i can't see them, floating heads, omg!), and other problems.... it's the same with...

so is ask you, to make a mod, wich adds some of the weapons(gauss rifle,jingwei's shocksword,,jingwei and general chase's uniforms,) from the pitt there is:bombshell armor,tha Man operner(autoaxe), raider commando armor, raider throwdown armor.

there is the Bio gas canister from point lookout... this is alll the stuff i want....

please someone just put it int oa chest somewhere.... of course with the meshes textures sounds etc... included.

PLEASE! :thanks:

Things might not show up if you aren't patched.

Considering it's illegal to supply meshes and textures from official DLCs, I doubt you're going to get what you want. Supplying them makes it possible to use resources from said DLCs of which people haven't purchased, which may well be the case for you.

Sorry, I'm gonna have to report this thread.

This is too close to a discussion on piracy and getting official content from other than buying it.

I suggest you go to amazon.com and see if you can find the dlc's in disc format.

This is closed as it is headed to a bad spot, and I have no desire to ban anyone.

Buddah