Cheat Disabler

PsychoJunker

This sounds kind of stupid but cheats tottaly ruin the game for me but I always say to my self when I'm about to start a new game "NO CHEATS THIS TIME!!!" but then when ever im in a tough situation i use the kill cheat or the player.additem 0000000F 5435437654657 so can someone give me a file that will block the cheats except for pcb because cheats are like meth to me in oblivion and i just cant stop. :thanks:

Hmm why don't you create a little script that does that code (PCB).

And just change 'enableconsole' in your .ini to 0. So it cannot be opened.

This sounds kind of stupid but cheats tottaly ruin the game for me but I always say to my self when I'm about to start a new game "NO CHEATS THIS TIME!!!" but then when ever im in a tough situation i use the kill cheat or the player.additem 0000000F 5435437654657 so can someone give me a file that will block the cheats except for pcb because cheats are like meth to me in oblivion and i just cant stop. :thanks:

A better option would be to just look for mods which might give you a decided edge, and make things easier, so you're less likely to need to use cheats. The problem with disabling cheats when you are someone who feels the need to cheat is that it doesn't do anything to ease the cause of why you might want to cheat. Simply put, if you disable cheats, after awhile you'll decide that you're sick of having things so hard, and just go back to cheating. But if you instead have mods which reduce the need to cheat, you'll be less dependent on cheats to enjoy the game.

You don't want to disable TCL. The game is so buggy that honest players need it in order to get out of walls and rocks and to go back up onto the floor when you fall through it into space. It is not cheating if the game forces you to do it.