Anonymity mod?

Madae

Is there a mod out there, or something that can be made, that would stop people referring to you as a certain title and instead just say whatever they were going to say to a normal, unaffiliated character? I did the Knights of the Nine quest and I hate that everyone says "Divine Crusader" over and over again.

Possible on Morrowind, maybe impossible on Oblivion.

Well, the NPCs can't say your name because they are not meant to. The NPCs voice are from voice actors, not like writing in the CS and then the NPCs going to makes sound. But we need voice actors so our name can be said. So maybe there's no mod that allow that.

I think it's rather possible on Oblivion.

You should look into the scripting of the Gray Cowl of Nocturnal (the Gray Fox's mask). It lets you assume the identity of the Gray Fox when you wear it - including infamy and bounty.

I'm not sure if it's exactly what you need, but it should give you some ideas.

You should look into the scripting of the Gray Cowl of Nocturnal (the Gray Fox's mask). I'm not sure it's exactly what you need, but it should give you some ideas.
Possible, but maybe with OBSE but no voice acting. Sure, there's programs out there that can let you type, then the computer read your typing. But I don't think it's possible to be in game (even with OBSE). But it's possible with no voice acting.

But why we want to the world to go silent but mention our name ? Titles are better than none.

I don't want them to call me by my name or stop talking in general, I just want them to treat me as if I had just walked out of the sewers. I want them to act "normal" instead of referring to me as a title the first time I talk to them (and every time after that): ie. "OMG, you're the Divine Crusader!", "OMG, you're the Hero of Kvatch!", "OMG, you're the Arena Champion!", etc, etc... They also call me "Sir Knight" and "Knight Commander". It just sounds really stupid and annoys me.

Could you ever seen a celebrity walking in the mall without fans following them (or fans fighting the bodyguards) ? The same thing happen to you.

I want them to act "normal" instead of referring to me as a title the first time I talk to them (and every time after that): ie. "OMG, you're the Divine Crusader!", "OMG, you're the Hero of Kvatch!", "OMG, you're the Arena Champion!", etc, etc...
I see now the reason why everyone hated the Adoring Fan. In truth, many of the NPCs are adoring fans too. Except they don't follow you around and get killed at Dive Rock. Well, that can be done.

Still doesn't make any sense. My character isn't starring in movies that millions of people will see. Word can get around, but how do these people know who I am the moment I talk to them? I don't mind if they talk about my exploits to random npcs in the streets.