Moments that made you feel like a god...

Appearing out of the teleport on Zeta's bridge, to be confronted with a horde of aliens and their captain...

And unloading 240 rounds of hot 5mm revenge into their green heads using the minigun found in the cargo hold.

All this after listening to every captive record. They had to pay :D

Green bits EVERYWHERE.

Followed by blowing up the other mothership, truly epic. (I decided to play Zeta without any of my old gear, since I was level 30, packing the best unique weapons and winterised t-51b. I now play ronin of the wastes and hack raiders up.)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok there was this one moment when i was scavenging for another gun to put in my collection, i found myself in the metro where you go to get to GNR. There, i found a ghoul i didnt kill during my main quest. i kill him but them his head goes haywire and starts jittering,i touch it and then it explodes......lag much?

But thats not the end of it, i got bored of scaving and just spawned 10 super mutants and tryed to kill em all with the MIRV and what i got was some how, a raider actually got caught in the blast and i scored an Uzi. FOOK FTW

After a long haul in the norhtern part of the wastelands, and finding out that with the dart gun, death claws are my female dog :D, I decided to go down to DC, and start a long career of destroying super mutants :D... Im not sure which subway i took, it was full of ghouls, but when i left, i was in Le'Enfant Plaza, with a few regulators standing at the top of the steps. I had no stimpacks, and one of them fired a missile, that crippled both legs, and i found myself with all limbs crippled, no stimpacks, and next to no ammunition. I managed to kill them all with my own missile launcher, but thats not my epic moment :D Wandering further, a poor, crippled, ugly angel, into leenfant plaza, I saw in the distance an intersection, wiht a whole bunch of cars and a bus... And a whole bunch of super mutants. What followed was a hail of minigun fire from over 5 brutes, a master, and a whole bunch f normal muties... They missed me for the most part, but i had only like, 5 ticks of health left when i said screw it, took out my fat man, and shot it into the intersection. There was a beautiful, amazing glow, as the mushroom loud from the mininuke reached for the sky, as the vehicles exploded pretentiously, and as all of the super mutants flew into the air :D... And i could barely walk away from it, my character had no good limbs on him :D

At level 20+ the game got boring because I was a walking tank. To get back to basics I got rid of all of the heavy weapons and energy types (in storage of course) and loaded MMM-RC4, donned a Duster and loaded up with my shotgun and assault rifle and went hunting ghouls in the metro outside of Tenpenny.

Well, if you don't have MMM, get it... seems there were so many in there that I broke my shotgun and ran out of ammo for my assault rifle and still there were more coming. A few frag grenades and no luck... I brought out my sword and started hacking away as I ran through them and finally, with one health bar left, made it outside. I took off running for Tenpenny and got home alive. Man, that felt awesome.

(as a followup, I stimpacked myself back to health, grabbed my Vengence from storage and went back and wiped them all out... but that doesn't count)

One of my favorite god-like moments was when I abused the lousy AI detection. I was on an edge on top of the bowl that Evergreen Mills is located in, crouching with my U.S. Camo Stealth Suit with a silenced scoped AWM. I headshot all of the Raiders (with MMM Increased Increased Respawns and Zones Respawns on) inside and outside of VATS. One or two of them noticed me, but their heads were in 17 different places before they could shoot at me and the rest didn't notice.

Another moment came on the 360 version. I had Charon with me as we were carving a bloody path through Edwards Airforce Base and we made it to the Mobile Base Crawler. I wiped out all the Enclave on there with my Gauss Rifle, Metal Blaster, A3-21's Plasma Rifle, and Jingwei's Shocksword. I always had Charon wait away from the battles so I didn't lose him.

Most definitely when I defended the Republic Of Dave from about 300 ghouls. Barricaded the gates, spun the minigun, and just blow 'em apart.

God, I love player. placeatme 000A09cf 300 1,1

Makes the game laggy as hell, but it just makes you cheer as you rain down fiery death on the zombie buggers.