I'd like a non-nude body replacer

purple100

The body mods I've seen look really nice, but I want someone to put some modest underwear on the textures. I wouldn't feel comfortable playing this around my parents when I tend to loot bodies completely :ermm:

Any mods like this that I may be unaware of, or is somebody willing to do some texture work?

The body mods I've seen look really nice, but I want someone to put some modest underwear on the textures. I wouldn't feel comfortable playing this around my parents when I tend to loot bodies completely :ermm:

Any mods like this that I may be unaware of, or is somebody willing to do some texture work?

I have to agree with you on this, an underwear body replacer would really be nice for people who like to play games like this around family. :P

not sure what body types you have perused so far, but a few include instructions on how to make underwear wearing variants in their Descriptions (dimon99's Type3 for example).

the instructions can be easily adapted to suit any body mod.

:o, Didn't know that. A noob's life for me.

But then you run into people like Sarah Lyons who is sleeping in her underwear in one part of a DLC, and she would be completely naked. Awkward. And I often steal armor from Talon Company to repair my own. Does dimon's Type 3 include the actual textures for underwear covering the naughty bits? So I don't have to do any image-editing or open up GECK?