If you really wanna know

Gabe

I live in Surrey in the UK, been playing Morrowind for about 2 weeks (only just afforded an upgrade on my machine! Damn the mortgage!!

Love RPG games and been playing them on the PC and table top - Werewolf, Vampire, D&D, Cyberpunk for ages (go see our site WWW.Rottenlead.com)

and spend far too much time playing MTG.

Decided to play a Thief / Archer in Morrowind. Always used to play a tank or a mage in Daggerfall and fancied abit of the sneakey stuff must admit its different!

Found this site just by surfing - its pretty cool - loads of really good stuff although I'm trying not to download everything going.

What more is there to say? I have a boring job three cats, a fiancee and thats about it!

hi there, nice to meet you. we appreciate anyone and everyone here. :D

many of the people that have made the mods you are beginning to download have been on the Elder Scrolls scene for quite some time.

not on this particular forum, mind you.

most of us hang out all over the place, the official forums, here, and several other forums lost in a sea of names.

speaking of seas, there are a few mods you should be watching for (coming soon)

Sea of Destiny (by clone` ) is coming and most, if not all of the mod-using scene is looking forward to it.

there are a LOT of others, hype has gone through the roof over their release dates. but mainly, us little dudes and dudettes need to wait patiently twiddling our daedric. :angry: :( :D

good to find another mod user. welcome to the boards Gabe. B)

Archived