Favourite weapon?

katashy

Nothing really beats the awesomeness of a well-placed bottlecap mine.

Well said.

I'm gonna split mine up a bit to name and "shame" multiple items. :thumbsup:

Vanilla: I donno, I guess the aforementioned bottlecap mine. Or maybe the railway rifle. Hella fun to play with. Or maybe the deceptively-powerful dart gun. Or maybe the Victory Rifle, 'cus knockdown is just plain fun.

Semi-Vanilla: Plain and simple Laser Rifle, tweaked by Skullmosher's Automatic Energy Weapons mod. Zap. Dead. I find the extra power absolutely necessary. These are high-tech laser weapons, they're supposed to hurt! :biggrin:

Mod Weapon: The LSR, by Type2. Best laser sniper. :D

Another great one would be "The Infiltrator" from The Pitt DLC. It is a silenced scoped assualt rifle with more damage.http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/thumb/4/43/Infiltrator_(weapon).png/800px-Infiltrator_(weapon).png

Another great one would be "The Infiltrator" from The Pitt DLC. It is a silenced scoped assualt rifle with more damage.http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/thumb/4/43/Infiltrator_(weapon).png/800px-Infiltrator_(weapon).png

I'm inclined to agree, except even at 100%, it had terrible spread.

I've recently made a crappy "Tesla Rifle", which is basically a Railway Rifle with the Tesla Cannon beam and sounds, and an electricity buff. 8 shots, can drop a Behemoth crazy fast.

This.

Not my fav actually. I just found it on a super mutant between rivet city and the jefferson memorial and it made me lol. Any ideas about where I could sell it lol! I think it's a screw up from the Badass Super Mutants mod I have...but this thing makes me feel like Thor for criss sakes!

Oh, and before anyone says anything about my carry weight...yes, I always do that.

My real favorite is the P90c from the Fallout:Wanderers Edition mod. It melts HP like nothing else.