Favourite weapon?

katashy

Another great one would be "The Infiltrator" from The Pitt DLC. It is a silenced scoped assualt rifle with more damage.http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/thumb/4/43/Infiltrator_(weapon).png/800px-Infiltrator_(weapon).png

I'm inclined to agree, except even at 100%, it had terrible spread.

I've recently made a crappy "Tesla Rifle", which is basically a Railway Rifle with the Tesla Cannon beam and sounds, and an electricity buff. 8 shots, can drop a Behemoth crazy fast.

If you were inclined to collect the steel ingots from the steel yard, you could get access to the Perforator. Which was a beefed up version of the Infiltrator. Better spread and better damage but it had a slightly lower fire rate, just a hair slower.

Id have to say my favorite weapon is the Lambert Carbine from Skrees Battlefield 2142 test pack :)

He hasnt made the Baur H-AR yet, when he does that will become my new fav :D

Skree FTW haha!

vanilla:Perforator

that thing just rocks with my stealth guy

semi vanilla:my Perforator (i mod every gun in the game including mods i get to either not dismember/explode or only do one of those if it makes sense for the weapon to do so) i also increase the damage on every single gun including what the enemies get to an insane level so that either A:i shoot i kill in a couple shots or B:i get shot a couple times im dead

mods:gotta go with my scar from JSblacks nanosuit mod or the 25MM dismounted AA gun

Since I haven't used any weapon mods yet, mine would be the Hunting Rifle, because it really fits into the world of fallout 3 and I love the way it looks and sounds in VATS.

This except for Lincoln's repeater, I love that gun, my favourite, it really is awesome.

I have to say that my favourite gun is the P90 from Classic Fallout Weapons. I just love that gun!! I can probably attribute it to watching Gunslinger Girl recently... :D

Sans mods, I have to say the Blackhawk. I don't need the scope, I just kill everything hip firing. I prefer it without the scope, as it's easier to aim, oddly enough.

But really, P90 ftw!

Any variety of hunting rifle for long and loud work.

Periferator for long and silent.

Any silenced handgun (I think I'm useing a silenced Beretta ATM) for close to mid.

Point Lookout Axe or OA Trench Knife for close combat.

Plasma 'nades or Nukas for explosives.

Minigun for Heavy.