What is the craziest thing

Fortress

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to wear a cuirass that's all and The Lord's Mail will do nicely. I have to disagree that Caius C is especially crazy compared to M'aiq or Mistress Therana but I suppose it's all in one's definition of craziness.

My strangest moment, which I reported not long after I joined the forums, was returning to Balmora and finding almost all of the townsfolk in the river Odai. That was in the days before I had mods or expansions so it was obviously something I said!

• 2 weeks later...
And the wouldn't talk to you because you joined the Imperial Legion and if you did join you HAVE to wear your uniform... (Like a police-man)

SO! I hate to wear this uniform!

Ibetter like to wear a normal armor!!! :angry:

Then why don't you download the Imperial Legion Badge mod? That way you don't have to wear the armor. You can find it on MWSummit.

I would have to say that I dont take a fancy to being called 'Muffin' by Crassius Curio. Theatre truope or not, he is just too fruity for me. Have him meet with Elton John or someone. I would have to say that probably the craziest thing I have ever seen is... probably all of the candles I have collected. Thats my hobby in the game, collecting candles.

Attention NO One

I Think the Sixty house is craziest have you ever see weird things?

like Chairs on Chairs?

Or those *MAD* Ash slave/dagoth/zombie or some of those?

and the almost clothless dreamers?

I always wanna be a dreamer....

wait! I'm a dreamer! because I Dream! heheheh!