What is the craziest thing

Fortress

I ran into the same thing, except that S'virr was working up a loogie and spit it in the water and he told the slaughterfish to eat it. I believe he called it a tasty treat. I will look it up.

Edit: Ok, here it is: *Working up loogie* "There, eat that little slaughterfish. Nice present from S'virr."

Edited by Adras

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I experianced the same thing (his name is Basks-In-The-Sun) but when i went back to see him the dock was gone and him and his boat were underwater. When i found him he said something like "All I ask for is a pair of boots, is that too much to ask for?" everytime since then the dock is there and everything is ok.

I had a weird experience today. I was walking in Suran and all of a sudden i could see all the npcs walking around regardless of the walls in the way and they were all different sizes depending on the distance. Now ive seen this in slaughterfish and cliff racers long ago but this was plain weird. And all the doors dissapeared. And i dont know what happened to poor elvil vidron! He looked like a train crash! or modern art...like theres a difference.

Anyone know why this happened?

• 2 weeks later...
I had a weird experience today. I was walking in Suran and all of a sudden i could see all the npcs walking around regardless of the walls in the way and they were all different sizes depending on the distance. Now ive seen this in slaughterfish and cliff racers long ago but this was plain weird. And all the doors dissapeared. And i dont know what happened to poor elvil vidron! He looked like a train crash! or modern art...like theres a difference.

Anyone know why this happened?

nice fotos :blush:

;D

a kind of error....

That's the last time I'll go swimming in the River Samsi below Gnisis!

thanks to you that you didn't photo him from the front ;D ;D ;D

i was walking around balmora and then i realised there was no people except for the silt strider guy and as i crossed the bridge i looked down and saw about 10 guards and all the missing people! o_O

hmm...

maybe they saw some kind of talking mudcrab... :D ;D

The other day I found when I entered a building in ahld rhun a bird from a mod i got flew in with me. It flew in the room for a while then exited through the ceeling... o_O