What is the craziest thing

Fortress

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two cliff racers mating, that was pretty weird...

You know when a cliff racer gets stuck behind a tree? Well, there were two stuck behind the tree...kinda looked like...you know... :embarassed:

A thing that isn't crazy per se is in the Firemoth plugin (good little plugin by the way, other quests like that would have been cool).

You've just fought your way past an island of easy to kill skeletons, a room FULL of rats :angry:, then you come to The Room. You go in, and theres some more asy skeletons. You despatch them, turn round and find all your mates on the floor. Ah.

You luckily sidestep and a bolt of magic crackles into a pillar to your right. "Ah ha, you fetcher, time to give you what for."

And then you're dead. Hmm.

Not crazy in so much as it is blind rage-inducing.

and ofcourse you cancelled your hunt to study this interesting behaviour of the cliffracers.  :shocked:

Its my duty as a scholar... :D

PC: "Heh heh heh, hey Pemenie, they're like...you know...heh heh heh"

Pemenie: "Will you SHUT UP about the darn cliff racers already!"

PC: "Heh heh heh...heh...err...nice boots..."

*Slash* "Guuuuuuurk!"

??? Man, I gotta stop coming on here late at night, things get weird... ???

i seen a fish flying in the sky

I saw some fish flying in Morrowind too. (It's tipical on Morrowind :) )

So I am explaning (for those, who don't belive and understand WHY)

It's very simple realy:

you see, it is a bug, when you enter or exit some interiors or exteriors, it atomaticly places all NPCs and monsters on their original places, and somtimes something goes wrong. And what about explaning the flying fish: it just placed it above the hight level (Z) 0, and since it has no moves on the surface, it just uses the moves under whater, and since it is like "flying" under whater it is flying in the air like in the water. (This is only my teory)

I hope, that explaned the flying fish on Morrowind.

It's very simple realy:

you see, it is a bug, when you enter or exit some interiors or exteriors, it atomaticly places all NPCs and monsters on their original places, and somtimes something goes wrong. And what about explaning the flying fish: it just placed it above the hight level (Z) 0, and since it has no moves on the surface, it just uses the moves under whater, and since it is like "flying" under whater it is flying in the air like in the water. (This is only my teory)

i rather have the more roleplaying explanation. Magical fishies!

It's very simple realy:

i rather have the more roleplaying explanation. Magical fishies!

GOOD ONE!!! HA! HA! HA!