What is the craziest thing

Fortress

I think it must have been , no idea which though yet. I have istalled a few new mods in the last couple of days but as far as i know none needed bloodmoon ( could be wrong ) They are all over dagon fel also & there were 2 of those mermen ( cant remember spelling) stuck in a hillside too.

wierd !!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the craziest would have to be when I was on my compaions kick. I had a few that were compatable and in Seyda Neen over by the lighthouse there were three of the same Companion some female wood elf archer, I guess the modders REALLY liked her. One scaring moment came when I went into this one house ( cant remember the name of the town) but there was a naked male wood elf in it, now what made this scaring was that I was running better bodies mod at the time. Lets just say that the modders were not kind to the wood elves, I guess Fargoth had something to do with that.

• 2 weeks later...

I just started using the Morrowind Comes Alive mod by Neoptolemus. It adds a thousand new NPCs all over Morrowind. Most of them fit right into their location and look very realistic. I just met this Dunmer in Balmora though and was struck by his armor choices.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/Owen...ind/A_Combo.jpg

I just started using the Morrowind Comes Alive mod by Neoptolemus. It adds a thousand new NPCs all over Morrowind. Most of them fit right into their location and look very realistic. I just met this Dunmer in Balmora though and was struck by his armor choices.

Heheh, yeah....that's a pretty strange combination of armour...

Lol to protect yourself good with that you'l need a high skill level in light heavy AND medium armor.

There was also a moment that i was swimming to seyda neen. I finally got to the land, still standing half in the water to hear: Surrender now and i might let you live! A guard was running towards me. My bounty was 0. I thought: Insane guard! Kill him! So i kill him when he gets close. I get a wanted level. a few seconds later i get hit by something in the back. A slaughterfish was hitting me. The guard wasn't attacking me, he was running to that slaughterfish!

I have a question , can anyone help?

I`m playing Morrowind, on PC, and when I try to open the console using the "~" key, nothing happens !!

can someone tell me what I`m doing wrong lol

Lol to protect yourself good with that you'l need a high skill level in light heavy AND medium armor.

There was also a moment that i was swimming to seyda neen. I finally got to the land, still standing half in the water to hear: Surrender now and i might let you live! A guard was running towards me. My bounty was 0. I thought: Insane guard! Kill him! So i kill him when he gets close. I get a wanted level. a few seconds later i get hit by something in the back. A slaughterfish was hitting me. The guard wasn't attacking me, he was running to that slaughterfish!

Hahah! That's terribly funny!

The naked Vikings running around after the supposed "Witch." Pretty wierd stuff. o_O

I always used to comply with them, but these days I just kill them whenever I see them, it's...um...target practice.