Not sure what I keep doing wrong...(TBBP;CBBE;XP32)

McQ83

I've spent the last two days installing/uninstalling, deleting/adding files.

All I'm hoping to accomplish is 1) CBBE/Bodyslide body for NPCs, 2) a BBP/TBBP for jiggling (obviously), 3) a skeleton/animation combination like Dragonfly's TBBP (with the emphasis on hip swagger), 4) vanilla clothing for NPCs that will function with the jiggle/animation/bodyshape.

I've followed a few different methods of installation.

UNPB (with the victoria walk), then CBBE, then CBBESkins, then CBBE armors, then Bodyslide. Make my Custom Slideset, and then go onto doing the Batching (I think I mess up here)

I was able to basically only get the NPCs to look nude, but the body type didn't seem to change, nor did the clothes works, nor was there jiggle.

So I tried a different method that I found on another website which seemed to have just slightly more what I was looking for (I prefer the TBBP jiggle and hip movement)

I'm not 100% on policy of linking to a website that as adult content so I'll type what I can in the steps they describe.

Install HDT (the physics thing), install CBBE with Nexus (I pick all the curvy options), install TBBP (the Dragonfly booty swagger one), install XP32 skeleton (I basically go with the default install), then add an HDT item, next find an idle animation (just because), then delete "skeleton_female.hkx" because it conflicts with something. After that I installed BodySlide and added the CBBEVanillaClothes/Armors. Still didn't seem to work.

So, I laid out what I've tried, and what I'm looking for. Something must be fundamentally wrong (with me) that I can't get this to work.

Are there any suggestions on an easier method to achieve what I'm hoping to accomplish? I'm extremely new to the modding and apologize for what's probably one of thousands of posts flooding this forum.

So basically I'll do HDT, CBBE, no TBBP (save for what is in the CBBE), the XP32 skeleton - extended, and pretty much do the rest like I have (no deleting that file)

Question though, how do I "activate" the Bodyslide 2's TBBP?

I'm a little confused with the XP32 Extended edition...

I am using HDT and I'm wanting to use the TBBP provided by CBBE. But I'm given two differnent options for which skeleton to install. An HDT_PE or T/BBP. I read the instructions for manual installation from the XP32 Extended page and it mentions using the HDT_PE or T/BBP skeletons; they obviously replace eachother, but not sure if I'm intended to use the HDT_PE because I'm using it and it will function with T/BBP stuff; or that if not using HDT you would go straight to using the T/BBP.

Do I have to choose between the two?

Edited by McQ83

I suppose if TBBP comes with CBBE, then I don't need to install HDT at all?

All I need is CBBE stuff and XP32?

Nevermind, I realize HDT is it's own special physics engine.

However, I am curious, if I don't install TBBP, will I be able to still get the animation (not necessarily the jiggly) from Dragonfly's TBBP stuff? I want that accentuated hip movement.

Edited by McQ83

CBBE does not and has never included animations or skeletons (but may in the future). It only provides meshes/textures. BodySlide only provides meshes.

1. Install CBBE.

2. Install XP32.

3. Install the Dragonfly animations.

4. Use BodySlide 2 to generate the TBBP meshes. You need to select the CalienteBodyAdvanced TBBP option in Outfit/Body.

I get as far as making my Slider Preset for CalienteBodyAdvanced TBBP...I "Create Body" which allows for the body to work while nude.

However, armor doesn't seem to match the bodies despite having used "Batch Build..."

Am I failing a step here? Or missing one?

Managed to get the clothing to work with my Preset. I suppose I was doing something wrong with the Batching so did them individually.

Are the effects of TBBP minute, or was there a step I needed to go through to get them to work? Perhaps in the Outfit program?