Skyrim awesome yet working load list?

Blakey85

Hello,

I want to come back to skyrim, but i remember having alot of problems with a proper working load list. Always mods clashing with one another.

Can anyone give me a good load list that works? models, armors,weapons,monsters,graphics and the sort. And please include stuff like script extender, patchs i might need

I'd greartly appreciate it.

Thank you.

I highly recommend watching Gopher's videos on YouTube about modding Skyrim. Even though I have installed and use plenty of mods with Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, I still watched through his videos anyway. He has put a ton of effort and time into helping Skyrim players get a stable game going. It would be well worth the effort to check his videos out. He also has a website up now, which makes navigating and finding the YouTube videos much easier.

http://gophersvids.com/skyrim--modding-.html

He does not cover Wrye Bash though, which I use to merge Leveled Lists. I just ended up installing it the way I did with Oblivion, following the directions from that site.

And there are a couple of Utilities that I started using recently that help with memory.

SSME Skyrim Startup Memory Editor

ENBoost

Memory Blocks Log Which is covered in Gopher's video about SSME and the SKSE 1.7.0 alpha build.

As for myself, back in December I did a fresh install and tested my mods one or two at a time before installing more. Used the Stress Test Advice recommended by Vurt of Skyrim Flora Overhaul, and Alternate Start-Live Another Life.(which allowed me to do a quick start by avoiding the lengthy Helgen sequence.) It may have been slow and tedious, but it was well worth it. I found 5 or 6 mods that I could not get working stable, either together or by themselves with the rest of my mod list. Another thing that can take some extra time and effort is carefully reading the Mod Author's Readme and Descriptions for mod compatibilities and patches. That combined with SSME and ENBoost, I am enjoying a heavy modded Skyrim with great stability. Only a couple random crashes over my last 90-100 hours of gameplay. I can definitely live with that.

Though I haven't followed their install guides for my personal setup. I do check out their site for the great information. S.T.E.P. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11/?