Dual Sheath Redux issues

pandachan28

Hello

I've been trying to install a particular mod, namely dual sheath redux. www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34155/?

For 11 hours have I struggled with getting it to work while it seems to work for others. I watched www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn2J0m2a8kg to make sure I was doing everything correct, and I followed every single step this person did.

I installed, patched, sorted literally everything the way it is written in the mods description, and the only result I get is this: i.imgur.com/ZgumiCr.jpg. Yea, the sword is clipping into the floor. Not only that, the other sword on my hip is supposed to be on my back since I've installed all the proper mods.

After reading through about 50 pages of threads, scouring forums for fixes and tinkering around with it myself for well over a total of 11 hours, I've decided it's time to call it quits and request help from people that actually do know what they are doing. That's where you might come in!

Do you have any idea how to fix my issue? If so, please write it down here :p.

Cheers!

I tried multiple ones to see if the skeleton was the problem, didn't notice much difference. I sticked to the recommended XP32 Maximum skeleton - XPMS - XPMS 1-93a one. It's still properly installed. I've reinstalled it about 10 times over the course of my testing so I'm quite certain the problem isn't situated here.

Edited by pandachan28

Current load order in case that might have caused something:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
AOM.esm=1
SkyMoMod.esm=1
AOM.esp=1
dragonsoulstoperks.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
moredragonloot.esp=1
Sexy_LoadScreens3.esp=1
character creation overhaul.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
bound weapons redux.esp=1
BusterSword.esp=1
DaggerCraft.esp=1
fountain guard armor maty743.esp=1
KCECuteTail.esp=1
lilithssickle_2_0.esp=1
SAOWeaponPack.esp=1
Silverlight Armor.esp=1
TERA Weapons.esp=1
twohanded dawnbreaker.esp=1
typemoonWeapon.esp=1
VampireLeatherArmorSet.esp=1
Witch Elf Armour.esp=1
agreyledgemanorlite.esp=1
run for your lives.esp=1
betterfactionscomplete.esp=1
more dragons.esp=1
taveriften.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Balanced_Magic.esp=1
BetterMagic_FULL.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
improved smithing.esp=1
OrientalRace.esp=1
blaze of eventide.esp=1
Sara.esp=1
cco - diverse races and genders.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1

I thought the same thing when I had a skeleton issue, and yours is pretty much a spitting image of the problem I had so I'm very certain that if the issue isn't the skeleton itself, it's an issue affecting it and it details this on the mod description page. The thing is DSR is very finicky. I'll need more specifics.

Are you installing manually or through NMM or through a mod organizer? Do you have any other body type mods installed? Some bodies won't support XPMS and that can cause that bug. What other mods do you have installed that doesn't require plugins?

Edit: Also did you try uninstalling DSR with the description's uninstallation guide and then reinstalling it? Have you made any saves with DSR?

Have you also posted on the comments of DSR?

Edited by pheo3309

I thought the same thing when I had a skeleton issue, and yours is pretty much a spitting image of the problem I had so I'm very certain that if the issue isn't the skeleton itself, it's an issue affecting it and it details this on the mod description page. The thing is DSR is very finicky. I'll need more specifics.

Are you installing manually or through NMM or through a mod organizer? Do you have any other body type mods installed? Some bodies won't support XPMS and that can cause that bug. What other mods do you have installed that doesn't require plugins?

Edit: Also did you try uninstalling DSR with the description's uninstallation guide and then reinstalling it? Have you made any saves with DSR?

Have you also posted on the comments of DSR?

Through NMM, using CBBE. Tried without CBBE too so I doubt that's the reason. I'll screenshot my current mod list, it's fairly short.

http://i.imgur.com/5ZiBqHR.png

http://i.imgur.com/yyEpYMn.png

Go through the process of how you installed and ran things, 'followed every step' is neither informative nor helpful.

1. Installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton, ticked on the "sword on back" box, it recommended immersive animations for the animations

2. Installed immersive animations, the ones used in the youtube video. IAN normal sprint, IAN One-Handed relaxed, IAN dual sword wield from the back.

3. Reïnstalled FNIS to make sure nothing was corrupt, did arm patch. So far so good.

4. Verified Skyui was up to date, no changes.

5. Downloaded and installed DSR, followed the guide and ran the .jar patch, ticked the patch.esp and everything.

6. Started new game to ensure the save wasn't corrupted.

Left sword still on floor, right sword still on left hip instead of back.

Tried redoing the skeleton, tried other immersive animations and many other things. I just can't get it to work.

Edited by pandachan28