Clavicus Vile

KillyAeon

Ok I really want to keep Umbra and don't want his lame-ass Masque.

But when I keep it he freaks out and it feels like I didn't really finish the quest.

If I keep Umbra with me..will it affect the last daedric shrine,Hermaus Mora?

Will I be able to do her quest?

i'm not sure if it affects mora's quest, but what i do is, after i get umbra from the body of the elf with the same name, i open the console and use the .resurrect command to bring her back to life, turn in the quest and get the helmet, then go back and kill her again, so i get the sword and the helmet both

really not fair, but if you want both you can have both

No. Simply if you want to keep Umbra just don't give it to Clavicus. He'll get mad and you'll complete the quest. You can do the Hermaus Mora quest if you didn't gave Umbra to Clavicus.

No. Simply if you want to keep Umbra just don't give it to Clavicus. He'll get mad and you'll complete the quest. You can do the Hermaus Mora quest if you didn't gave Umbra to Clavicus.

What she meant is you have to talk to Clavicus and say you reject his offer. There's a bad thing, with you giving it to Clavicus, the sword became a non quest item, then the sword turns heavy. (Which is bad)

The new weight fits its power. I never noticed though, I always choose for the helm... (as there is another strong sword :D...)

The daedra-quests need to be finished, doesn't matter how. I believe you can do it in any way you want, so you can't screw up..

Pff, I was quite angry when it was bugged in the first version. I had it on the xbox, so I couldn't fix myself. Fortunately it was an official bug that was fixed a few weeks/months later.. I just thought I had lost the opportunity to continue with the daedra quests :).

Any ideas why your username is Killy"Aeon" ? (No matters anyway).

Hopes your problem is solved and you can play the way you like it.

If you really wanted both you could always go to the testinghall. As a hoarer of valuable trinkets (my character is far poorer than he should be) I loathed not having both, so I got umbra from the testinghall.
Cheats, boooooo.

Ok I really want to keep Umbra and don't want his lame-ass Masque.

But when I keep it he freaks out and it feels like I didn't really finish the quest.

Will I be able to do her quest?

Keeping the umbra sword will not affect the Hermaus Mora daedric shrine quest.

Give him the umbra sword and then type in on your console 'wearhouseweapons' (if that don't work type in 'coc testinghall', find a door that links to the weapons wearhouse, go in and pick up umbra)

Happy questing,

~~TES