Own unique things

gameraragorn

They say that the beast races now are walking straight and not bend over, but this make them unique, I have some things they shoud have done with the races (because I think they haven't and won't do):

Argonian can swim as fast and agile like a fish and it can clime like the best.

Khajjit can run fast on 4 legs like a real cat and it can see in the dark.

High Elfs can jump and run higher and faster then most races and their jumps look different then others.

Orcs and Nordics can become beserk and they are much stronger so they can smash their opponants and there is some aura that shows that it is in a beserkstate.

Dark elves can move fast with blades and do some matrix stuff with the weapons.

Wood Elves can climb in trees and hide so they can perform a sneak attack.

Humans can talk their way out of some situations.

Do you have any ideas or something to say about my blabbering.

ps I am Dutch so I could have some errors in my writting :rolleyes:

I think the reason they didn't do that is because they're going for "balance". So you can be whatever race you want without missing out on some crazy advantage another race would have. And personally I like it that way. If you want race superpowers then go and play a MMORPG like EQ2 or WoW, plenty of that there. :D

Races always have some amount of advantage in certain skill areas though (I think they're keeping that), like Argonians have a higher Athletics score when starting out (so they do swim faster). Bretons are better at spell related things and worse at melee when they start, etc etc.

The reason why they made beats move and walk like all the other races is because of the animations. With unique animations for beasts they would had to make all clothing/armour compatible with the animations wich would have taken very much time.

Archived