Compatibility Issues; Finding the root of the problem.

homeworlder1

Have you cleaned your game with TES5edit?

Without seeing the BOSS log, the OP will not know specifically which mods should be cleaned. And mod that have already been cleaned by the authors, or contain 'intentional dirty edits', should not be cleaned (so a generic cleaning of all plugins is not a good idea).

Edited by ripple

And after doing your next fresh install and getting BOSS working properly. Definitely look into SSME, ENBoost and Memory Blocks Log if you have not already. I believe SKSE has an alpha build with the memory fix also. But I am waiting until their official next upate before I switch from SSME. Gopher has a nice video about it on YouTube. Sheson is the genius behind the memory patch and deserves tons of credit for this fix.

I did a fresh install back in December, stress testing my mod list a couple at a time until I got by game nice and stable. But my heavily modded game was still getting random crashes and menu crashes. I removed Safety Load and installed SSME and ENBoost and all is good. Vanilla Skyrim only has 256mb in Memory Block 1. After each Skyrim session, I always check my Memory Blocks Log, and it is always in the 300+, well above Vanilla Skyrim's initial setting. So with the SSME memory fix, I go 512 and I have been good to go. Enjoying playing Skyrim like never before, 240+ mods and maybe 1 or 2 CTDs over the last 80 hours of gameplay. I can definitley live with that.

edit: Oh, and regarding your mod list, during my Stress Testing, I was always having issues with Immersive Dawnstar and Immersive Whiterun plugins. I ended up getting rid of Immersive Settlements and instead went with Expanded Towns and Cities. I enjoy ETaC much more and have not had any issues with ETaC, just my personal preference though.

The fact that you can't run BOSS means you can't use it to set the template load order of your plugins. That may itself be a major contributor to your game instability. In addition, the BOSS log will output an array of information about the mods you are using, so that we can begin to make some informed diagnosis about the possible causes of why your game has become unstable (and thus make recommendations based on that information). So fixing that should be a priority, as it may end up fixing or mitigating your CTDs.

Alright then, i will be reinstalling skyrim & steam i guess, no more SSD ;)

Have you cleaned your game with TES5edit?

No, i have no idea how to anymore, been a while.

And after doing your next fresh install and getting BOSS working properly. Definitely look into SSME, ENBoost and Memory Blocks Log if you have not already. I believe SKSE has an alpha build with the memory fix also. But I am waiting until their official next upate before I switch from SSME. Gopher has a nice video about it on YouTube. Sheson is the genius behind the memory patch and deserves tons of credit for this fix.

I did a fresh install back in December, stress testing my mod list a couple at a time until I got by game nice and stable. But my heavily modded game was still getting random crashes and menu crashes. I removed Safety Load and installed SSME and ENBoost and all is good. Vanilla Skyrim only has 256mb in Memory Block 1. After each Skyrim session, I always check my Memory Blocks Log, and it is always in the 300+, well above Vanilla Skyrim's initial setting. So with the SSME memory fix, I go 512 and I have been good to go. Enjoying playing Skyrim like never before, 240+ mods and maybe 1 or 2 CTDs over the last 80 hours of gameplay. I can definitley live with that.

edit: Oh, and regarding your mod list, during my Stress Testing, I was always having issues with Immersive Dawnstar and Immersive Whiterun plugins. I ended up getting rid of Immersive Settlements and instead went with Expanded Towns and Cities. I enjoy ETaC much more and have not had any issues with ETaC, just my personal preference though.

I already have SSME set to 768 MB. MBL tells me that the max. i've been up on in my usage is 480 something.