Batman and Gotham city characters in Skyrim - lore friendly

ltknight88

Lucan and Camilla == Wonder Twins <-- as far as the monkey that hangs out with them either Faendal or the bard, whomever you side with in the love triangle quest

Mercer Frey == Two Face <-- His switch of sides while keeping the loyalty front going is prime material for Two Face

Cicero == The Joker or The Riddler <-- What can I say Cicero annoys me just like those two do

That is all I can think of.

why would he have incerased magicka regain? last I checked batman has no powers that would include Magic Powers

Well, so he could use illusion and probably alteration, batman also uses tricks to fool the enemies, and that's what illusion does.

• 3 years later...

Rifton is gotham! Corrupt and criminal. No one csn change it. There is a orphanage, who knows wheather one of the Children was going home from the brewery ehen they where robbed by a thief, who murdered rhe parents in front of this one orphan. Now it lives in the orphange but soon will murder the mean lady who is in charge there and run away, just to be picked up recruited and trained by the dark brotherhood! He recognices that their way is wrong and escapes (ras al ghul?)

He returns to rift, finds his old parents home and the buttler. He decides to help the weak and teach fear to those who are mugging them.

Black briar: falcony!

Joker: the murder in windhelm

Mercer:?

Bruce wayne: aventus acentino?

Rachel: Mjoll the lioness?

Batmobile:shadowmere

Bat-tools: sneak tool mod on nexus especialy the rope arrow.

Perks: shadow warrior

• 3 weeks later...

That sounds cool!
I like that Mercer could be Two-Face.

Also there is now a Wonder Woman Armor on for Skyrim on Steam. It looks great!

Amazonian Armor

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1157261795

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kiionohi/myworkshopfiles/?appid=72850

Edited by ltknight88