How did you get money on Morrowind.

Lycan

I buy lots of ingredients and mix potions with alchemy skill and then sell them. Alcemy skill is one of my characters main skills and it advances quickly by mixing hundreds of potions. Restore fatique and Levitate potions are easy to make.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ghorak manor.. has a near full set of orcish armor in the upstairs barrels and u can sell it in the same house to the creeper for full value, u will have to wait 24 hours to get full cash but its well over 10,000 i think, im a bit rusty but thats nice, and u can steal EVERYTHING in that house, the orcs yell but u dont get bounty and they dont attack. take full advantage of the creeper and mudcrab merchant and u will be rich out of ur mind

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alchemy is the simplest and most long term way to make money.

Head straight for caldera and collect the master alchemical equipment.

go to balmora temple and buy wickweat and marshmerrow

(buy, then sell, then buy to increase stock) make restore health potions (lots) and sell to fine alchemist in town.

There is a set of grandmasters equipment in hal....somthing or other, (up north) but you have to defeat heavily armoured orks and goblins.

with the right potions i managed to do this easily as a level 1 female bosmer.

ozzi

• 1 month later...
You know the Council Club in Balmora? The first guy you see in there on the top floor has a Dwemer War Axe. Taunt and kill him and take his axe. Bribe a smith to make him like you, and just start buying and selling the axe to him. That's what I did, and still do. Works great whenever I need a thousand gold in a few minutes.

• 1 month later...

step 1: get tribunal

step 2: sleep

step 3: if attacked by assasin go to 4 if not repeat 2 until then

step 4: kill assassin loot armor

step 5: sell armor DO NOT go to ebonhart but you can report it to guards if you talk to the guy in ebonheart you'll stop the assassins/your easy money

step 6: repeat until you have enough money

step 7: ?????

step 8: PROFIT!

step 1: get tribunal

step 2: sleep

step 3: if attacked by assasin go to 4 if not repeat 2 until then

step 4: kill assassin loot armor

step 5: sell armor DO NOT go to ebonhart but you can report it to guards if you talk to the guy in ebonheart you'll stop the assassins/your easy money

step 6: repeat until you have enough money

step 7: ?????

step 8: PROFIT!

Er,i am newbie, devilkingx2,what's the step7?

Get attacked by Brotherhood, kill them, take armour and weapons, go to creeper, sell, wait 24hrs, sell again. Eventually I modded the Creeper so he had more money, it wasn't really cheating as I didn't make any more money, it just saved time.