Basic/Intermediate Creation Kit Question

Oraclesoldier

First, I am sorry if my question comes off as offensively dense, or something that I could have easily found myself. If that is so then I've made it very difficult for myself to find it, here is my question in detal so I don't confuse you...But first here is an example of what I want to do:

Becoming a Thane, receive a Housecarl

When you complete Dragon Rising (the dragon slaying quest in Whiterun), the Jarl will appoint Lydia as your Housecarl correct?

1. Complete Dragon Rising.

2. Script from ending dialogue with Jarl (I appoint you Thane etc...) that deals with Lydia.

3. Lydia is enabled.

I am trying to create a Housecarl to be given to me once I've satisfied the Jarl of Winterhold, I've made her and her name is Kezza. So here's what I would like to know in order to fully complete Kezza and further my modding abilities for newer, bigger things:

1. How do I find / refer to the scripts that answer my question, like the ending dialogue after Dragon Rising that enables Lydia? I don't know where to find them though I've searched poorly.

2. How do I enable Kezza after she is initially disabled, preferablly via the quest dialogue that ends the Jarl of Winterhold's Thane quest (Favor 257 in Creation Kit ID).

3. How do I know what commands are usable in the scripting process when I create and open New Scripts that are attached to Actors or Quests etc? I can get to the logs but I have no idea where to find commands, or something that explains it completely. (I've only been through the Create A Quest portion of the Creation Kit Guide and it held your hand the whole way.)

Thanks for reading and any answers or attempts.

To enable her open the thane quest go to the alias tab and create a new alias. In the menu that pops up set the name to Kezza then check the Allow Disabled box and set the reference to kezza then hit ok. After you do that you need to find the dialogue option that ends the quest and copy and paste this into the end box.

Alias_Kezza.GetReference().Enable()

If the script compiles then you did everything right and Kezza should appear when you finish the quest.