crashes

sandy

Well, there's only one thing you can do: Systematically check off each mod and see if that fixes the problem, and keep trying. That's perhaps the only way you can figure out the problem, since you can't enter, click something in the code window and type "ori".

That's what any of the moderators would tell you.

The game crashes often enough but not usually always at one point. If you have no mods at all it is difficult to explain. With a mod it could be explained in lots of ways. You have obviously tried mods in the past. Perhaps one has corrupted the files somehow. If nothing else works try relaoding the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Please do not bump your own post unless you have something further to add. I suggested you tried reloading the game. Have you done this? The game crashing when you enter the fighter's guild (I presume you mean Balmora, can you get into the guild in other towns?) is not a known game glitch. Probably no one has an advice to give.

One thing you could try is to enter the cell by using the console. If it works it will take you inside the fighters guild balmora. Open the console and type coc "Balmora, Guild of Fighters"

Let me know what happens if you try that.

• 1 month later...
why does my game crash every time i go into the fighters guild??? this really interferes in the main quest can someone please help???

yeah, you probably downloaded some mod that messes the fighters guild cell up, it happens a lot to me, i have lots'o'mods

Tried defragging and cleaning you drives? I used to crash a lot in a house where I stashed a lot of loot because my pc couldnt handle a framerate. Then I got more RAM. And a P4.

What pc do you have?

Whats your operating system? Didnt I read something about one that aint too compatable with morrowind?

If reloading doesnt help, reformat your pc.

And if youre brave enough PM male without a father. Marxist male without a father :ohmy:

Archived