[WIPz] Vvardenfell Glass

LHammonds

Thanks johnn123.

I'll go ahead and copy the most recent updates on my master thread here:

EDIT: 4/12/2011

I had a dream about being attacked by thugs which gave me an idea on how to better improve how the enemy is presented in this mod. I am researching how to go about making it work in the CS the way I want it to.

EDIT: 4/17/2011

Tested the new script and works like a champ. After I finish implementing the new system for all enemies, I will need to test and refine the AI packages based on play testing.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates for one of my favourite projects?

Yeah, I'm taking it since you starting a new project with Thor's Hammer, you've finished Vvardenfell Glass? <<hopeful>> :woot:

I haven't finished this one yet. I just got excited about the Thor movie and wanted to crank it out. Gotta have little projects on the side to mix things up once in a while. But I've learned my lesson to not have "multiple" projects on the side. One main project and at most, one little one that can be cranked out quickly.

The glass mod is still expected to be finished before Skyrim arrives.

EDIT:

FYI - I've been talking with a guy that is making this armor in real life! He is making the chainmail and has the gloves done and now working on the sleeves. Once all of the chainmail is done, he will be adding on the plate armor and glass shards. I can't wait to see what it looks like. If he gives me permission, I'll post some pictures of his choosing in this thread. He still has several months worth of work on it though. :D

I haven't finished this one yet. I just got excited about the Thor movie and wanted to crank it out. Gotta have little projects on the side to mix things up once in a while. But I've learned my lesson to not have "multiple" projects on the side. One main project and at most, one little one that can be cranked out quickly.

The glass mod is still expected to be finished before Skyrim arrives.

EDIT:

FYI - I've been talking with a guy that is making this armor in real life! He is making the chainmail and has the gloves done and now working on the sleeves. Once all of the chainmail is done, he will be adding on the plate armor and glass shards. I can't wait to see what it looks like. If he gives me permission, I'll post some pictures of his choosing in this thread. He still has several months worth of work on it though. :D

wow, yeah, that'd be pretty cool to see. Definately upload some pictures!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...