Different mesh for male and female head?

Hioushi

Hello everyone.

I have just one question regarding head meshes.

Is it possible to specify a different head mesh for each male and female characters?

Specifically, I want to change the female orc and argonian head mesh but leave the male head mesh as it is.

So far I can only change it for both.

Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone.

I have just one question regarding head meshes.

Is it possible to specify a different head mesh for each male and female characters?

Specifically, I want to change the female orc and argonian head mesh but leave the male head mesh as it is.

So far I can only change it for both.

Thanks in advance.

No. Oblivion uses same head parts for male and female in same race, except ears. If you want, you will need to make female-only race, however, the new race won't be treated as any one of default races.

Thanks, that's what I thought.

I followed your suggestion and it worked, made a new race called "Female orc" and then set every female orc npc to use that race. However, I was testing it in the vanilla game and I use FCOM (FranMMMOOO).

Does WryeBash tagging allow changes to NPC race without interfering with OOO and the rest, or do I have to merge it with one of those (OOO?)

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It easy to make. My skype GBRPluss

I make it for every race without any Сustom race fix))

No necroposting, please. Anyway, OBSE plugin 'blockhead' makes having separate head per gender possible, though I don't have time to test it(and my computer is currently broken...).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using Blockhead for version 2 of Oblivion Character Overhaul and it's excellent. There aren't any mods that I know of that support it at this point but it's easy to set up yourself if you have meshes and textures ready.