Eye augmentation

arachnidzone

Like run multipliers etc, can there be a multiplier set for iron sight use only? If so, and to elaborate, you pay a lot of caps to have an eye augmentation, or you pay by finding some obscure stuff from all over the place to make it a worthy quest. Then in return this bionic eye gives a 1.50 multiplier on your eyesight, but only in aiming mode. So sniper rifles would have a great zoom, but more importantly, pistols, assault rifles and other, non-scoped weapons could have a 50% better zoom level.

And this, like a lot of perks, should be a real irem from a quest, fun and time consuming. I think a lot of perks could be done by back street surgeons instead, would make for a good location, several side-quests gathering body parts from gor bags, robots etc.

BUT! Is it possible to script?

I smell some Deus Ex :D Amy I right ? This is a freekin' good idea. I hope someone will make it.

:rolleyes: Spot on! You can obviously do the same for many things... legs augmentation for example, v.little chance of recieving a critical hit, and add a multiplier to jumping, running. Arms, again, reduce criticals, slight negative multiplier on 'spread' on weapons, higher unarmed and melee, higher stregnth with arms, legs and body.

Like the "adamantium skeleton" perk ? This qould come with perks, not with un-equipable stuffs.

You know, "after you got the augment, you need to get used to it, cous it stays until they bury you" :D

I have some ideas aswell.

For legs :

Mechanic enhancment from the common wealth that has levels. ( I'm looking for a name for this )

I meen :

on 1-st : "You have a basic config, that only saves you from damage from jumping from high places" ( limited )

on 2-nd : "You runs in duble speed"

on 3-d : "Gratuations, you earned the highest level of this augmentation, you can fall off the Tempenny tower with only a little damage, you runs 4 times faster than usual, and you can jump higher" ( maybe 2 or 4 times higher, I don't know )

Alternate 3-d : "Gratuations, youre now a ninja. When you in stealth mode no one can hear you, no matter what are you wearing, but this is have some penalties, you slow as hell" ( maybe 0.75 % of the original speed )

Eyes :

on 1-st : "Again a basic stuff. When you zoom whit a one handed gun your eyesight dubles"

on 2-nd : "Little more advenced tech. The eggheads place an implant into your eye nervs, that helps in the aiming"

( simply its more accurate aiming )

on 3-d : "You can shot a bloatflyes eye from 1 km-s, weapon spred is 0 with everithing"

Alternate 3-d : "You can see in the dark, its not much, but its cool, and now you don't need to use that crapy pip-boy light"

Skin :

on 1-st : Ist like the "barkskin" perk, but its enhanced a bit, ads plus 5% fire and rad resistance too

on 2-nd : 10% more damage, rad and fire resistance

on 3-d : 20% total damage res, 15% rad and fire res, plus a little bonus. ( still don't know, its an open question )

Alternate 3-d : 25 % total damage res, but only 10% fire and rad res

Have more if needed :D

If I spelled bad sometimes, it beocuse English is not my original language, sorry ;D