General Chat

Preacher

The bartender wakes Titanius up with a hangover cure.

"Ooohh... my head..." Titanius tries to get up. "What have I missed? Uh... who took my dagger when I was asleep? It's just a plain silver dagger... so if you see one, that'll be the murderer, probly-hic!-." The hangover cure wears off and Titanius faints again.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naull walks into the bar, the storm blasting from behind him, looks around at all the wild-eyed faces, smiles and says:

"this is my kind of crowd."

Naull then sits down and orders everyone a round of cryrodilic brandy.

Naull then jumps up, doing some kind of high-kick dance and flailing his arms wildly screaming REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM,

he then jumps onto the bar and starts a ballad about his longlost love, his guar twinkie, and how she perished in a great battle against dagoth ur, and everyone goes to tears.

Titanius wakes up again, shakes his head. "Who's buying the Cyrodilic Brandy? I want some!" He feels a massive bump on his head. "Or, maybe I shouldn't. I think I've concussed. Probably shouldn't have anything thatll make me fall asleep."

Titanius checks his equipment. "hey, that's weird. I usually carry a silver hunting knife! It's enchanted, so if you see one, that person will be the murderer!"

"My point is, that the murderer knocked me out to shut me up. He also must have taken my dagger when I was down, hoping that I wouldn't notice that it had disappeared."

Titanius sighs and walks toward the window. He notices that a full moon has just started to peak over the horizon. "OH S***!!! Bartender! A ROOM! QUICK!!!!!" He tosses a handful of gold at the bartender, catches a key, and runs toward his room. As he runs down the hallway, a yelp of pain and a moan of "just.... one more second..." is heard as the door slams and the lock clicks. A howl is heard a second later.

The light's turn off again, this time though, the full moon casts enough light to see a person running away from the torches. Some-one re-lights them to fast, making the sudden light hard one everyones eyes, so none could follow the movements of the murderer. Once everyones eyes get used to the light, they see Naull with an iron thrwing knife through his arm.

"damn that hurts. almost caught it to. Whoever you are stop being such a wimp and come out."