General Chat

Preacher

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Calm down children, there is no need to point fingers, I have created a kind of...truth potion if you will, I came across some such formulas while observing the notebook containing the hang-over cure. Now then if you would all come by and have a drink of the potion, only a small bit shall be more than enough." Nevex continues to walk around talking to those nearest about taking a drink.

May I see the person who was murdered? A patron of the bar leads the stranger to the bathroom to see the body. The stranger examines it closely. This looks like it was done by a glass club special make. Suggests it was an assain. There are wounds from the shards of glass that were broken off the club as you can see there is a little piece of glass near the wound. Anybody use glass weapons around here?

Titanius examines his claymore a little more, and notices a shard has been broken off near the hilt. "Hm.... I guess the murderer could make a crude club by sticking a shard of glass into a wood club.... and he could use that as a knife too. Has anyone noticed a guy carrying a wood club?"

A gust of wind blows through the door, the lights go out. When they are relit, Titanius has been knocked out with a empty bottle.