General Chat

Preacher

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know who it is now.",Garret said,sitting cross-legged below Naull, holding a throwing knife inches from his stomach,with a bead of sweat on his forehead,"The only man I know who casts Nighteye, caps the torches and throws iron throwing knives,with the addittion of using a blunt weapon. A short wooden pole,with glass stakes in it. Yes. Domar Whitevain. He knows he cannot kill me."

"I'm sorry!",Garret said,scratching his temple,"I though he was aiming for you.He could have lost aim over the years,but I highly doubt it.But even so.I'm to quick for him. I know my enemy. Barkeep, can I have the room register!?" As the booklet was tossed to him,the lights went out, and Garret huffed and grabbed tighter to it. It was when, of course, that he saw the soft green glow of glass, that he shot his hand out and wrenched it from the air. The lights were quickly replinished, and one of the torches had moss strewn about it. That's how he had done it. Moss takes time to burn...

Nevex after having exausted himself long ago with the problem had been half awake when he heard an insult to his honor.

"How dare you foul the Morag Tongs name by using it with that of the Dark Brotherhood. Have you no honor outlander?!"

Nevex being formorly of the Morag Tong takes great pride in them still. He glares towards the speaker of the offence. He begins to pull out his shortblade but stops suddenly and slides it back into its sheath.

"I will not give you the right to an honorable death outlander, you instead shall live with your offence to the great Morag Tong."

The old dunmer sits back down looking weary now and listens to the Argonian's song tossing him a gold piece now and then.

(OOC) Don't worry I'm not mad, my character is :) , trying to be realistic, if you know about the Morag Tong, they are mortal enemies of the Dark Brotherhood and have a strong code of Honor. Besides that I was more than a little bored, this RP is moving very slowly.

I meant no offense to the Morag Tong as I am part of it. He then pulls out a writ for the dunmer who was killed.She was a very powerful sorceress and I dont thinks much coulve have broken through the special robe she wears. It creates an invisible shie;ld around the wearer and will not break. i know this because I encchanted it mysely.