General Chat

Preacher

Titanius stumbles back into the bar, looking extremely weary, with his face full of scratches, cuts, and a couple new scars. "Something to numb my face," he mumbles to the bartender, who throws a bottle of restore health potion and some matze. "Thanks." He pours the potion over his face, watching in the mirror as his cuts melt together. "Ah.... that's better."

"Well, I can tell you were just talking about risiing up against the temple. You wanna do it, I want in." he says to the Argonian.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Over the centuries, I learned how cold and uncaring my people have become to those in need... Seeing the way we enslaved other races for no reason exept that we thought ourselves better, The way people with Vampirism were burnt even if they came seeking a cure"

Racius moves up to the bar and stands on a stool, raising himslef to everyones view

"Those of you who are tired of the Temples oppressive regime! Will you stand with me, as brothers and sisters united against the ancient laws and doctrines that are now barbaric and over exercised?"

Racius then jumps down from the stool and exclaimes

"I, for one am prepared... To make history!"

A strange cloaked man walks in.

Name: Strom

Class: Daedric Adventurer

Race: Imperial

Carries: Two Daedric claymores, full set of daedric armour, a hooded black cloak. :ph34r: A tent, bedroll, and pack.

Level: 53

"Mazte please." he says to the bartender.

"Planning a conspiracy?"he asked as he sat down at a suspicious looking table.

"Maybe the assasin has been sent ahead to clear some of the threat out for the Temple... Maybe someone just has a serious grudge, or it may even be an assasin with a seriously bad aim... One way or the other, We should take both threats just as seriously, If we are to survive"

A mysterious woman dressed in a white robe walks into the bar, soaked from the storm. She approaches the bar, asks for a room, and leaves a couple of coins on the bar. She enters a shadowy corner, hunches up against the wall, and orders some shein.

She says nothing, only observing the crowd getting ready for an insurrection, and puffing on a long pipe.