Uhm.. Hi :o

Leanyka

Hi, I'm Leanyka and I live in Hungary =) Err.. This is the first time I try to write something on a forum, I feel kinda strange :blink:

I have problems in SI with Elytras. I asked a very kind modder, but she can't help me about this and she told me I should try and ask for help here :rolleyes:

So.. That's all I guess and I'm sorry if my english is bad, I practice it :mellow:

So, what is the problem with the Elytras? If it's a vanilla game problem I can help, but if it's a mod problem, I don't know...

No-no, it's not like that. I asked her, if she could help me change the Elytras meshes and textures (<- as she said). But she said it's very complicated.

Oh sorry I was not right: "you mean to replace all the spider like creatures with the meshes and textures of something else.."

So, what is the problem with the Elytras? If it's a vanilla game problem I can help, but if it's a mod problem, I don't know...

No-no, it's not like that. I asked her, if she could help me change the Elytras meshes and textures (<- as she said). But she said it's very complicated.

Oh sorry I was not right: "you mean to replace all the spider like creatures with the meshes and textures of something else.."

Yeah, sorry. I'm new to modding myself. I can't help ya much. :confused:

• 4 weeks later...
Welcome! I don't know anything about making new textures and meshes myself, but there are a lot of great people here who I am sure will try to help you. Look for people who have done mods with new creatures or new weapons and armor.

Welcome to the forums. Ahh i remember the times i was a posting a new topic at this thread like it was just yesterday :rolleyes: . Anyway welcome to the forums. I am Anton, i am role player, poet( Maybe), and a good friend. See ya later