Best ever Oblivion moment?

katashy

This is my Oblvion version of the Fallout 3 "Moments that made you feel like a god" thread.
I started a topic quite similiar with this topic.

Anyway, my best (but it's not good) is Baurus to appear from nowhere after I left him in the middle of "Path of Dawn" quest. I was on the north edge of Cyrodiil when he appear from NOWHERE.

@Ancient Aeon, Did you? Couldn't find another on which is why I made this one.

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=134459

No matter, it's quite old anyway. A month and a few days after the last post. I think I just . . . left it dead.

Hmm... Well, we'll revive it in the form of a new thread.

@ Sakura: Yeah, thats my second best, actually realising the amount of world thereis.

Thought of another of my best moments: REALISING YOU COULD FAST TRAVEL!!! I didnt know beore that so i ended up wandering all over Cyroldil completing the main quest. Then realising i didn have to wander, i could fast travel.

As for my best modded Experience...Probably the first time I achieved any of Deadly Reflexes critical hits. This includes: Beheading, Cutting in half, and the elemental magic criticals.

Such a fun mod.

This is my Oblvion version of the Fallout 3 "Moments that made you feel like a god" thread.

----------------------------------

Ok, whats your best ever moment in Oblivion? Was it kiling the Grey Prince? Finishing the main quest? Giving the adoring fan a little "push" with your axe on Dive Rock?

Whatever it is, I want to know! So post it here!

Mine has to be:

Going fo a run with only fur armour on, getting attacked by about 10 bandits, and fighting them off with my fists, with level 20 hand to hand. FUN TIMES!

So, whats yours?

Well also a sad day for me but...

My oblivion save ----'d up so i made a new one. I was in the IC Palace and i used the console to put my levels up. I attacked some guards and after a while of fighting two of their corpses got stuck together and there bodies started flying around, I couldn't stop laughing :biggrin:

----------------------------------

Ok, whats your best ever moment in Oblivion? Was it kiling the Grey Prince? Finishing the main quest? Giving the adoring fan a little "push" with your axe on Dive Rock?

Whatever it is, I want to know! So post it here!

Mine has to be:

Going fo a run with only fur armour on, getting attacked by about 10 bandits, and fighting them off with my fists, with level 20 hand to hand. FUN TIMES!

So, whats yours?

Well also a sad day for me but...

My oblivion save ----'d up so i made a new one. I was in the IC Palace and i used the console to put my levels up. I attacked some guards and after a while of fighting two of their corpses got stuck together and there bodies started flying around, I couldn't stop laughing :biggrin:

@Tehelderscrolls, Lol, sounds funny! Kinda same ting happened to me, I killed a jailor, and his arm got stuck in a door, so i shut the door and he started having a spasm.

@calliton, yours made me laugh so hard!

@Dezi, sounds AWESOME!

Yeh people, I reply to posts!

in god mode, i used a spell i made that did max damage,range,and duration for shock fire and frost in a small room full of stuff. It was like a tornadoe. i then tried it on the imperiel city against a bunch of guard... a few flew over the wall

@calliton, yours made me laugh so hard!

@Dezi, sounds AWESOME!

Yeh people, I reply to posts!

in god mode, i used a spell i made that did max damage,range,and duration for shock fire and frost in a small room full of stuff. It was like a tornadoe. i then tried it on the imperiel city against a bunch of guard... a few flew over the wall

HAHA, yeah, I tried that in... what was it... the guards bunkers, with 500 water melons.