Best ever Oblivion moment?

katashy

Mine is the same as the most ridiculous thing I've ever done and cracked up about it. When I was 120% chameleonized and went on a punch fest. Folks would get punched but not know where it came from. They'd run in circles, cry for help, try to get the guards to help (but they were too busy running themselves). I still do it from time to time, it always makes me laugh. My favorite comment.....random murderer in the BH Lair "why sister why????" Didn't even know who he was talking to, cause he couldn't see me, roflmao! ;D

@Netwit, Ha same, I remember the first time i ever got 100% chameleon, I didnt know it never wore off and you were COMPLETLEY ivisible. First thing i did? Spawned 1000 watermelons in a small room and crashed my game...

One sort of funny moment that comes to mind right off--

I downloaded and installed the topless mod (removes all upper clothing and armor from all female NPCs) shortly after I first started the game, though after I'd already installed Robert's bodies. My most recent save was in IC Market District, but when I restarted it, there were no female NPCs around. So I looked around and saw that I was standing in front of Jensine's, and figured I'd go in there. Not the first NPC I wanted to see topless, but still.... And there she is, standing behind her counter, topless. And as I was standing there, thinking, "Hmm.... this mod isn't half bad....," she said her standard greeting:

"See anything you like?"

Well.... I thought it was funny anyway.....

Messing around with this testspell I found with Hentai Mania, I accidentally fragged someone in the IC, and the lightning arced to three more people, one of whom was a guard. All of them died instantly (spell does ~16k damage) and bounced around... That was the beginning of an hour of pure destruction. It ended when I started playing another mod, used the spell and had it reflected at me, which was a nice d'oh moment as my character stared up at the sky from the cold floor. lol. Oops.

Was playing with a crucifixion pose as a form of punishment more severe than jail, when I found that for some reason the cross was still floating behind me after I'd reset pose. I could've just reloaded, but I went around as the Jehovah's witness from Hell for a while first, smiting the unrighteous with zealous fury. Since I was a demon and could fly, there wasn't much anyone could do but accept their fate as I rained death down upon them. Knock knock - Who's there? - Divine punishment!

Found a bar fight mod not long ago. Took part in one, and came out as the victor. Fear my fists of fury! Along came a guard who quickly put an end to my celebration. Party-pooping is bad enough, doing it with a sword is just not cool. :( Later found a mod to stop guard interference. Viva bar fighting!

ok, i just got what i think is my best

i just learned how to corpse drag (oh joy) and so i started to corpse drag some nakid lady bandit i had killed. so i grab her by the foot (or butt, couldnt tell) and got her up intot he air! then without me doign anything except hold Z she floated in circles around me

@ Callliton,Lol, Iknow, I remember my mate as trying to get a body in the water by hitting it with a spell. Took him 5 mins, then i said i could do i quicker, he said aye right, I held down Z and dragged the body in. Hehe, his face.

My best moment was when I first downloaded the female eyecandy nude patch and raped nearly every chick in the game, also did the same in fallout 3 (the only reason I liked it was the following) when I had the canibal perk I ate mutilated naked female corpses, I had lust for naked female flesh!