Best ever Oblivion moment?

katashy

My best moment was when I first downloaded the female eyecandy nude patch and raped nearly every chick in the game, also did the same in fallout 3 (the only reason I liked it was the following) when I had the canibal perk I ate mutilated naked female corpses, I had lust for naked female flesh!

ewwwwwwwlay then... feeling ok, smurf?

oh

my

gawd......

I just happened on, downloaded and installed this little gem-- hilarity

I laughed so hard I couldn't even see. Hell-- I was already laughing before I even started the game up, just from the description of one of the spells-- "FREE PONY - This spell gives the target a free Pony. The catch is the pony starts high, high above the targets head."

So I went to Edgar's (and it's so perfect that the book that contains all the spells is in Edgar's) and got the spells and went to work on the Market District. First, just because I had to see it, I cast Free Pony on one of the guards, and it was everything I'd hoped it would be. It was sort of reminiscent of Tarhiel in Morrowind, except, you know, it's a horse falling from the sky and, in this case, a guard that he lands on. Still makes me laugh just thinking about it..... Then I cast Gnomize (shrinks the target to one half size) on another of the guards, which was funny enough, then even funnier when he got into a conversation with one of the beggars. Wanting to liven things up a bit, I cast 1.21 Gigawatts (1,000 points shock damage on target) on the beggar, which blew her backwards satisfyingly, but the guard of course knew that I'd done it, so I found myself being arrested by a 3 foot tall guard. So, thinking fast, I cast Long Riot (Frenzy up to level 50 in 100 ft for 300 sec, Rally 200 pts in 100 ft for 300 sec, Restore Health 20 pts in 100 ft for 300 seconds and invisibility on self for 300 seconds) on him, and all hell broke loose. The beggars got in on it, and Palonyria, and Claudette, and Maro, and one of the Verus brothers and a whole bunch of other random NPCs. At one point, I cast Let's Play Catch (drops a pile of boulders on target) on a guard who was attacking my companion (no way to keep her out of it) which nullified my invisibility, so I had to cast Polymorph Sheep (just what it sounds like) on a few guards, then cast 100% Chameleon on myself so that I could play some more without that happening again. Tried out Summon Titan Ogre (summons a giant ogre), which was quite satisfying, and pretty much finished things up.

The only survivors were me, the sheep, my companion Sara (she's essential, so I wasn't worried about her, but she's also badass, and didn't even get knocked unconscious) and, curiously, Calindil, who was stalking around in a bound helmet. And just as I was standing there, surveying the wreckage, Varnado walked out of the Merchant's Inn and struck up a conversation, as if the street in front of him wasn't littered with bodies and rocks and sheep......

Ah... it was glorious. And I've got the autosave from when I walked out of Edgar's door, so I'm going to go do it all over again. This time I think I'll summon some bandits and marauders to add to it, and try out that Failed Levitate spell. And maybe see if I can start it all off by casting Pickpocket on a guard-- see what happens if he tries to pickpocket another guard.....

I've been trying some animations too, so I can already see starting another riot, then right in the middle of it casting Stark Reality on someone and making him/her umpa dance.......

Makes me laugh just thinking about it....

1) A little while ago I was fighting a bandit outside a dungeon and he had an electricity enchantment on his axe. you know how shock enchanted weapons make the things they kill fly into the air a bit? well, I was under a low overhang and got killed by the axe. so, like normal, my body goes flying up, but gets caught in the mesh of the overhang.

as my body flails about, it slowly works its way to the top of the overhang, at which point it proceeded to fly out of said overhang

straight up.

and I'm still flailing, so, with the camera adjustments my brother made I'm watching from behind my characters head as the world goes into chaos: land, sky, land, sky, imperial city, sky, sky, mountains, ooh the ocean, land, sky.

and then I fell. by this point I was facing down and was about thirty thousand feet in the air, and I began my descent. my heavily armored warrior was still doing front flips as I watched, so only about half the time can I go "hmm, the ground seems to be getting closer"

and then I hit. but, because I went stright up, I managed to land on the edge of the overhang that I had glitched through, bounced off, and found myself ass up leaning against a box while my legs hang in front of my head. and there's the bandit that killed me, eating whatever it was on a little stool beside the box.

2) I wa at the end of a mod added quest in which everything was working out fine, though I had royally POed this one guy over the course of the questline.

he walks up to me in his black finery, and said "You dastard! You shall pay for this insolence! Now, feel my wrath!!"

suddenly, at exactly the same moment, my game crashes to desktop and my stepmother calls. holy crap.

1)Thieves Arsenal mod: Ok, when in the IC market place (the best place to start trouble) go to the area with ramps that lead into the the water. Sneak nearby and fire a grease arrow at the top of the ramp. Now fire a noisemaker at the same spot (or slightly beyond for better results). Now laugh as guards and NPC's come running & yelling, hit the grease, get knocked out and drown in the water.

2)Theives Arsenal plus Assassins Creed mod: Knock them out with the black jack, and finish them off with the hidden blade for a silent kill. On the bandits in the IC market sewers, I fired the grease at the top of the stairs, then noisemaker. 4 or 5 slid off the top and were knocked out, and I finished them off with the hidden blade. Also noisemaker + gas arrow is great for crowds!

3) Deadly Reflex: Whether its doing an airiel attack from behind, kneeling over someone asleep and giving multiple thrust down stabs, or cutting off heads or limbs, this mod had me lol lots! Provides truly lol moments.

4) Madgod Powers: This has lots of spells to recomend (and you can become Sheogorath), but Doorway to Madness is an exception. Cast a ranged portal, where it lands it stays. Now cast the second (only 2 can exist at any time). Anything that touches the portal, comes out the second one. Hehe

Fire fireballs or arrows through one, hit guards around the corner. Have them opposite each other and get a fireball to loop through (or NPC's). Cast 1 portal near the IC market entrance (yes, the place place for dirty deeds) near the ramps, and the other saaayyy.... high on the wall over the water ;D Will they splat, drown or walk away? Or try the second portal high above one of the guard towers and watch NPC rematerialise and go bouncing down. Portal use limited to your imagination, a Staff of Portals mod also exists which is similiar.

5) Frostcrag Reborn: It was awesome activating the machine way below in the ground, and then using the manawell. Eyecandy plus! And the sound is nice and basey too. (Anyone else find that big glowing creature in the water with a full set of ebony?)

6) The dark brotherhood quest where you kill all the other guests (reference to the 7th guest). Very well done and great fun indeed! So was the one in Bruma, dropping the mooses head on him was nasty fun. Go to the pub after and watching the Nord bodyguard crying his eyes out is iceing on the cake! Hehe

My favorite comment.....random murderer in the BH Lair "why sister why????"
That's very very sad for me you know. Seems you don't have a heart. (you know, the cold blooded killer brotherhood's heart.)

Come on now Aeon, you know I'm a big ole softie! roflmao! All I did was sucker punch him in the head. Besides eye for an eye. Just think of how many "random murders" the "random murderer" has done in his lifetime. He was none the worse for wear, and that bruise will wear off, lol :P

Ok, my best one so far is... copying myself 30 times, using the companion share mod, making them follow me, attacking Mehrunes Dagon in the last quest. WE WON! Except, it was just me and 2 other mes left.