I need a modeler (and maybe a texturer)

Hopper31

Hello fellow modders, I have a question for those skilled in modeling/texturing. I believe that some of you have seen my first New Vegas mod, Removable Robot Arms, and I'm quite proud of it except for two things: the models and the textures. I'm a complete noob when it comes to modeling and know even less about making proper textures, as such the weapons suffer. All the weapons are just copy and pasted parts from the robot they are from, so they lack iron sights, first person textures and suffer from clipping issues. So basically what I'm asking is could someone more experienced than me add proper iron sights to them? Or even just rework the models if you have to. If anyone decides to do this I would be very grateful. New textures aren't necessary but they would be greatly appreciated.

Credit will be given to whoever contributes.

I'm still new to modelling and texturing but I maybe able to help you. If you can send me a file with what you need to be edited in it with a small description and perhaps an example of what you need to be done I can do it and send it back to you. :) Sounds simple so although I'm busy at the mo I'm sure I'll be able to make some time for it. :D

One note if you send it try to make sure it's a file type which I can use. Like NIF, OBJ, 3DS :)

Get back to me if you want! :) reply on here or even better message me! ;)