keep head scar AND have hair

KCurry

I like the headscar from the Point Lookout missions, and i have a mod to keep the scar and still complete the quest with Nadene.

But i want the scar, and i want my hair back.

is there a way to keep the scar, and have the hair go overtop of it?

cause right now im using the terrorsaur hair and i want the scar to be shown since its mostly a shaved head.

I like the headscar from the Point Lookout missions, and i have a mod to keep the scar and still complete the quest with Nadene.

But i want the scar, and i want my hair back.

is there a way to keep the scar, and have the hair go overtop of it?

cause right now im using the terrorsaur hair and i want the scar to be shown since its mostly a shaved head.

Sounds like the Scar is using the "Hair" slot. If you have GECK installed that would a good beginner mod, use windows to make a copy of "Scar" mod, load it in GECK (make sure it's Active), find the Scar's Form & select what slot you want it to use. Save & try it ingame.

And I cannot do it as I don't have any of the DLCs

i tried to make the scar a hat/wig and i put it in another slot, but it didn't work, sooooo.... maybe sumone could do a retex of the head and draw a scar on the head. i suggest jackson's tattoo mod.

i wont put a link if thats what you're thinking. im too lazy to locate the file. good luck!