(WIP) Assault Cannon

Phoynix

lol.

i know it's not finished, i was going to say "looking good so far" but edited it after thinking you might misconstrue it as rude.

oh well.

i think what i really meant to say was:

the basic texturing looks okay.

it would be nice to see some edge scarring, wear&tear scratches, scorching, smeaching and dirt.

Why would I be insulted?

The texture isnt anywhere near complete, ontop of that I already think its crap as I previously stated, im having trouble getting a texture style I like... along with the fact I think the model needs more detail.

I know some people on here dont like being told something is crap even if its crap, but im not like that, I like people to call it as they see it, just not in a cruel way.

SpcSpectre I think that I may have missed some files out, I was using an old mod to expidite getting the model in game for testing and I thought I had deleted refrences to other files, but I may have missed some and not finding them might be causing the crashes.

I will send you an updated rar.

Just to let everyone know currently progress has stoped..... basicly im unable to get a texture design im happywith(im not very good at textureing).

So im gonna put it on the backburner, isnt to say it wont be finished... im just stuck.

I modeled it, I need to texture it. its a pride thing.

perfectly understandable, its your baby, so you want to see it grow so to speak.

It still looks like a nice big weapon, perfect for putting big holes in big monsters.

The model looks great! Finally got it working in game...it was looking for a master file that wasnt there..odd.

The sound is great and so is the feel of the weapon.

my personal preference I would like to see one with out the extended barrel.

I hope you find a texture soon, it really is a great gun!