DLC addons

yaik7a

Hey guys I have An idea for a fallout 3 mod that would add some more fun for people that did and done all the main quests and DLCs . Now other that a mod that lets you re do them im thinking a mod that makes new DLCs well not real DLCs but the same

you know with new quest and armors and plots and ones that take you to new lands . I know that some mods do this but they

lack the way DLCs give it too you sort of like the Package they give it too you. I have great ideas for this and please contact me

if you like this idea . I want to make this computable with other popular mods too like FOOK and Enclave Commander mod .

Here are some ideas for DLCS

Chinese themed DLC (Red Dragon)

Enclave Themed DLC (Its a join the enclave thing)

Escalation of War between Super mutants and Brotherhood of steel (Good For BoS players )

The Enclave Strikes Back (More Enclave . It will work with the the Other Enclave DLC and is also for only broken steal users ) make the sim repeatable

CCCP Invasion (CCCP did not fall apart)

anchorage like sim that takes you to the European-Middle east war (You Can Pick a side)

And Armored Warfare (Add Vehicles and allows the NPCs to use them ((Oblivion Mount Style))

so tell me want you think

I added an idea for an Area 51 mod someone on the upper pages. But, also I would like to see a mod that takes you to Philadephia or Boston to meet the Commonwealth. Or, perhaps a mod that allows the character to find the cryo frozen body of General Chase. Imagine bringing the man who ultimatly went insane in Fallout lore and started World War III returning to the Capitol Wasteland.

• 1 month later...