Which of Wadsworth's jokes was your favorite?

Deleted54170User

The jokes are delivered in a such a straight tone of voice that they remind of a a standup comedian who fails to be funny. They only manage to elicit a weak smile because so many of them are so corny.

What I actually do like about the Robo Butlers is their unsubtitled lines of dialogue:

"Hello madam, what can I do for you?"; and then the Butler mutters under his breath, something like "I hope nothing comes to mind" -it's not an actual quote because it has been quite long since I had a RoboButler. I don't qualify for a Megaton Residence or Tenpenny Tower suite until I'm almost level 20. With both Lucas Simms as Mr. Burke I fail the Speech challenge, so they refuse to fork over more caps if I do things their way; so quite frankly they can both kiss my [hindquarters] and I choose -roleplaying- to ignore either request. Let the Church of Atom have their live nuke. But I digress, as I so often do.

They aren't exactly funny...But I would have to say my favorite was "I ounce visited a creamatorium that gave discounts for burn victims".

Mine too :thumbsup:

I clearly see that my posts are shorthand thinking that a close friend would understand. My apologies for forgetting where I am and assuming I have any close friends here.

The same apology goes out to anyone else who may have found my posts confusing.

I know what you mean by their off line talk. Ask them, "How does the Laboratory work?" When they finished explaining about the detoxification function the imitation of human undertones, under their breath, Mr. Wadsworth says something like, "With all the chems going through your body it could overload and break the lab equipment."

I am searching through the Uploads list before I decide to start doing any modding of a robot. I started one mod awhile back and I was going to post for some help and found out someone had already done it. I check this pages mods first to see if anyone has already got what I want and then I can play the game more instead of modding for half an hour a night.