Underware Roast! 17+ Mature gamers topic only.

Deleted54170User

Roast your favorite game flaws here and Hey! If you are under 17 + avert your eyes from this post.

Vault Dweller, "Hey! Dead raider man or woman, why don't you give me that underwear you put on so I can sell it to a trader for a few caps. Hey! Since you can change clothes when you are dead, here's a shovel, bury yourself before the censors look in and are offended by your nudity."

Mature gamers only.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol nice topic pagafyr but you maybe banned heh (joking) i myself always hating the way the raiders put that damn blue underwear on as well but i can`t find a body replacement, for males i like i dont like seeing all the bit hangging there in the air and some of them have some very bad bugs , with armors ect..........

I wondered :blink: why the bodies were not deleted immediately after we stripped them of valuables. :ermm:

I agree about the body replacement. The modders who made the body replacer nudes should also have made an anatomically correct male so as not to annoy any gamers. >:( Some times the bodies lay around the wastes for days of the games time scale :down: .

Oh! I should point out I had intended this to be a posting place to Roast the Game parts which did not make any sense, or sence, like they do celebraties on television. So, slash and burn anything you can come up with a funny roast post while you are here.

This is my way of roasting the authors crew of Fallout 3. It is supposed to be aimed so it gets the author of the body replacer softwares attention too, as that crew member should be roasted. lol

I want to make them aware of the waste of time cleaning up the bodies, who were dirty when I beat them and suddenly had clean undergarments on. Clean underwear might have brought a good :thumbsup: price at Crater Side Supply. Dirty clothes only got a cheap couple of caps at best.

If you or any anyone else is offended :verymad: by a bunch of lazy corpse's that just don't want to find a grave campground, hotel. or motel, a mod I found called, "ZapAway" is very handy for those lazy ghouls, mutants, raiders, and insect corpses laying around the wasteland that just never seemed to vanish. :closedeyes: lol

I don't use male body replacers either, I guess I'm just not interested in seeing virtual wangs every time I look a corpse, lol. I thought I had seen a body replacer that included an underwear version somewhere, I thought about DLing that to avoid the Painspike -> Hanes conversion, but I got lazy and never did.

I don't use male body replacers either, I guess I'm just not interested in seeing virtual wangs every time I look a corpse, lol. I thought I had seen a body replacer that included an underwear version somewhere, I thought about DLing that to avoid the Painspike -> Hanes conversion, but I got lazy and never did.

I use the male topless one from this mod:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=982

The body is the same as vanilla except shirtless. The boxers remain.

I had to write installation instructions for it though as the author named his files wrong and didn't indicate the correct installation.

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...=80#entry926604

Example:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/images/963764-1237171354.jpg

lol i strip everone i see but only to repair stuff if you saw my home base you would laugh, it take 20 mins to find the items i need sometimes to repair, hey Outlander not bad i will have a look at that :)