Underware Roast! 17+ Mature gamers topic only.

Deleted54170User

one other thing, where are all the birds ?? * animals know when bad things are going on, like when humans go around nuking, blowing up stuff * what happed to them ?? some birds would still be alive if you ask me , they would be picking on all the dead bodys on the planet , come on a Crow / Raven would be around still if a little mutated , we have ants ..... if you ask me more mutated animals need to be around , also what around sheep and goats !!!!! lol

There are birds, they just never come down to the ground. They are always flying around in the sky, you can't even shoot them down.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The vultures would be a definite slow roast over an open fire. I have never tasted Vulture. I wonder if they taste like chicken.

Greasy and stringy,tastes like veal or goat, but will fill the belly.

The vultures would be a definite slow roast over an open fire. I have never tasted Vulture. I wonder if they taste like chicken.

Greasy and stringy,tastes like veal or goat, but will fill the belly.

I couldn't eat vulture, I'd keep thinking what if it's just come back from eating some guy's corpse out there in the desert...

If the game buried them human corpses instantly you would not have to fret about that. Besides a good chef with expertise in spices would make vulture an irresistible delicacy. (Just Kidding!)

Those Vultures in Fallout 3 are flying high in the sky and look like they might be as big as a Canadian Goose, and I recall an old timer I met said, they are greasy and stringy too. (He was old compared to you though, buddha.) He stopped by my shop with an old holster he had that slipped under his jacket that needed repair and I was th only person who knew how to back then.

Im sure vulture can't be that different from eating crow, which I am sure you do all the time

but anyways, what is up with all the prostitutes on the game... I havn't once seen them get any bussiness... ever... They would get better business outside of an Elton John concert in San Fansisco...

Ah, I see you found out I was the one stealing your lunch.

Prostitutes? Oh! You mean like Nova. They charge 120 caps to let them sleep for free while Vault Dweller has a blackout. (Whew! Was in that vial that she poured in my drink?)

you call this a bird its just a shadow damn you beth lol

you lazy lol

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6673/youcallthisabird.jpg

you call this a bird its just a shadow damn you beth lol

you lazy lol

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6673/youcallthisabird.jpg

is that a silenced sniper rifle on your back? :blink:

and you call bethesda lazy...

stealth suit and a sniper rifle, you might as well just put the console command in and kill everyone, at least that would be a bit of a challenge :D

Then again, even without it being silenced, you can shoot the head off of a Super Mutant and the one right next to him won't even notice. They are about as sharp as Pagafyr's sence of humor :ninja: