Xbox 360 Controller + Keyboard?

mans1ay3r

At this time, I am unaware of any way to do this. I investigated some of this matter while making my Precise Aim mod. From what I found, there is no detectable changes to any of the INI settings or game settings whenever a controller is in use. The only thing that changes, as far as I'm aware, is that the function IsXBox returns true when you are using/emulating the X-Box controller.

this makes no sense at all....why would you switch between both,just use one or the other....lol,i dont understand why you would even use a 360 controller on a pc,so much trouble,but if u must,just buy a keypad for your controller,go to the xbox store,it plugs in just like a headset does

this makes no sense at all....why would you switch between both,just use one or the other....lol,i dont understand why you would even use a 360 controller on a pc,so much trouble,but if u must,just buy a keypad for your controller,go to the xbox store,it plugs in just like a headset does

Thanks for the responses. Its because I make youtube videos, and constantly switch for a number of reasons. The xbox keypad sounds like a possible solution, I'll check it out and see if it works. xD