super mutant overlord

chocohead

hey i have a bit of a problem here with super mutant overlords.

i have finished fallout 3 like 3 times and in the first 2 i never came across a super mutant overlord.

but with the last one i first saw one in the path to vault 82 i believe it's called "the murderers path".

and now i came across many times.

also with a quest from big town where you got the get red and shorty out of the german police dep., shorty is taken captive by a super mutant at least in my first 2 times.

but in the third he was taken captive by a super mutant overlord. weird...

so was the super mutant overlord added in a DLC or something because i believe i didn't have any DLC in the first 2 times.

super mutant overlord are new and yes you get them from the dlc like you said if you are finding them hard, shoot the guns in there hands :) ( top tip ) ^_^

super mutant overlord are new and yes you get them from the dlc like you said if you are finding them hard, shoot the guns in there hands :) ( top tip ) ^_^

yea it is a good tip but they most likely find an other weapon in a box or something.

they also added a new weapon for the super mutant overlord it think, the tri-beam.

but oh god i hate them, they have way to much health!

SMO's are way easy......... ive had the first 4 expansions when i got the game..... So i based my combat around tuff apponents and i win out....... Most SM's you shoot there legs..... Virtually no armor there, So you knee-cap them and they go down very quick, same with the overlord and he will go down, always do and they can be beat on hard mode this way too, as can any other, each baddie has a unique weakness and with SM's its the legs/knee's

So Have fun from now on cause i laugh my ass off the whole time, best weapon for knee-cappin, would be the sniper rifle from the pitt, last opponent you get it from and have at it

SMO's are way easy......... ive had the first 4 expansions when i got the game..... So i based my combat around tuff apponents and i win out....... Most SM's you shoot there legs..... Virtually no armor there, So you knee-cap them and they go down very quick, same with the overlord and he will go down, always do and they can be beat on hard mode this way too, as can any other, each baddie has a unique weakness and with SM's its the legs/knee's

So Have fun from now on cause i laugh my ass off the whole time, best weapon for knee-cappin, would be the sniper rifle from the pitt, last opponent you get it from and have at it

that's not a sniper rifle, i think it's more like a assault rifle with scope

I'm.... pretty sure that's not how armor works in this game.

You're probably just crippling their legs. Attacking crippled body parts do double damage I think. And generally the arms and legs have less "cripple resilience" then the torso.

and what if you just first use the dart gun and than another good weapon to kill it off?