The Godly Way to Annihilate the Adoring Fan!

Starlion415

It has come to my conclusion that most adoring fan vids are getting old and they try different ways to kill him, but with the "MIDAS MAGIC" mod killing the Adoring fan has never been so epic!! watch my fan made video. It shows how the gods deal with this pestilent onion head >:D

Special thanks to the Midas Magic Mod!

Also, if you have a youtube account, please comment and rate! With your feedback and suggestions It may help me improve my video editing skills for the next incoming videos!

See you guys in youtube :)

Does Midas Magic have more spell that can kill Adoring Fan ? If yes, please make another vid !

And the video was great.

Well, in my personal opinion there are over 100 spells or more in the Midas Magic Mod :)

so there's a total of 100+ ways to kill him, or more combinations xD!!!!

It has come to my conclusion that most adoring fan vids are getting old and they try different ways to kill him, but with the "MIDAS MAGIC" mod killing the Adoring fan has never been so epic!! watch my fan made video. It shows how the gods deal with this pestilent onion head >:D

Special thanks to the Midas Magic Mod!

Also, if you have a youtube account, please comment and rate! With your feedback and suggestions It may help me improve my video editing skills for the next incoming videos!

See you guys in youtube

very fun video, but i think you should make another, there are alot of spells in MM, which gives so many more ways to blow him up

(also, may i suggest downloading deadly reflex for the next video? i'm sure you'd get alot more hits if you smash his skull in an cut him in half in style)

Madgod Powers also have some nice spells, Doorway to Madness and other teleport/portal spells in this mod can have some quite amusing ways to kill the adoring fan (or anyone else).