Best female nude mod?

scyris99

The EyeCandy replacer by exnem is probably the best. The HGEC edition (which requires the base replacer, last time I checked) improves it even further. Just look at the pictures, to see the customization options and whatnot. I highly recommend it. Sadly, there's nothing of the same quality for Fallout 3, which I moved on to recently.

The EyeCandy replacer by exnem is probably the best. The HGEC edition (which requires the base replacer, last time I checked) improves it even further. Just look at the pictures, to see the customization options and whatnot. I highly recommend it. Sadly, there's nothing of the same quality for Fallout 3, which I moved on to recently.

the newest HGEC does no longer require the base exnem mod to function.Most armors and clothing modslike mine use the HGEC body although mine are set fot "D" cup madcay's fighter they will function on the athletic body also. HGEC hands down.

Another fan of HGEC here.

Personally, I have HGEC textures installed and use thumpthing's Set Body mod to change my character's body shape to my liking (does not change textures, just meshes). It's nice for experimenting on how different body shapes look on your character without downloading each individual mesh.