Teachers, and the things they assign.

Vagrant0

now i gotta read a book about some asian chick getting married, then i gotta write a paper about it. F***** Hell! i hate the book!

ps

my mum is also a teacher in my school

being part Asian,I'm proud of my heritage.

As for teachers. most had a definite impact on my life. I loved to write even as a child and was encouraged to do so and its played a big part in my life today. I never really got wierd assaigments or things I considered unnecessary, although some subjects failed to hold my interest for long.

I now hold a masters degree in Business and am self employed, all that studying and keeping my"nose to the grindstone" has paid off.What I missed as a grade schooler or high schooler I now enjoy immensly

And I know what racism is,I've experienced it first hand! :verymad:

Dezi, if you think he was being racist, you're wrong. Saying 'some asian chick" is not racist.

you know,your really starting to irritate me.Do you see anything where I quoted his post? where I mentioned his name or anything about what he said? No ,you don't.Stop reading more into my posts then are written.if I was upset with what he'd said I'd have said so,OK!!!!! get off your throne and quit saying things about me in this post or any other post as well. Your rapidly getting on my bad side and you really don't want to go there.if you can't say something nice concerning me or my posts than say nothing , Got it!!! :verymad:

I definitely got the feeling from your post that it was what you meant. Was your comment on you knowing what racism is directed to no one? If not, who was it directed to? What was its point? As to being on your bad side, I couldn't care less. Being on your "bad side" doesn't mean anything to me.

I definitely got the feeling from your post that it was what you meant. Was your comment on you knowing what racism is directed to no one? If not, who was it directed to? What was its point? As to being on your bad side, I couldn't care less. Being on your "bad side" doesn't mean anything to me.

because you fail to comprehend what I was talking about its obvious an explanation would be wasted.I no longer have time for you nor your lack of common courtesy. Bye Bye HEE Haw

@ vagrant: you have my apologies for my part in this. But I'll ignore him and stay on topic. again my apologies

hmm, honestly, there were very very few assignments that i actually completed and handed in at school. the reasoning behind this was that all the work that i was assigned was busywork (k-12, the whole thing) so i just took the tests, and proved that i already knew what they were trying to teach (even though most of the things that i was forced to learn were wrong.) turned out that i did the right thing, because i didnt have to work for 13 years of my life, and i got an 8 hour naptime every 5 days of the week not counting days i took tests of course.

nearly the whole time i was in school, i did nothing. mostly because my counselors forced me to take classes that a retarded monkey with no eyes could pass with an A if it felt like scribbling the same crap a million times over.

i dont think that telling all of my history teachers "you dont know how it happened because you werent there, and the word of another person is about as good as the smell on your finger after falling asleep with an itchy anus." helped too much either.